WTT or Sell NV4500, clutch, input shaft etc.

lee01dg

A friend of mine is wanting to swap in a 47rh. He has a NV4500 trans. and t-case right now it has a stock input shaft in it but he has the big input for it. Also has a Kenny's dual disc clutch for the small input. The clutch could stand a rebuild if ur gonna sled pull with it, daily driving it would be fine.
Again we're really looking to swap with someone so that means we have everything from hydraulics, pedals, trans, tcase, driveshafts, etc. The truck is a reg. cab if that helps anyone. What we would like is preferably a 47rh in good condition with some aftermarket stuff, maybe a converter, shafts, or upgraded internals. We want a good tranny cause we have a good one to swap. If we cannot get a swap here soon we will sell everything together or seperate. I'll go ahead a list the parts and prices for him. Were pretty close on prices but have a little room to discuss. This is not my stuff so I do not have the final say so. I do know that everything is in good condition as I have done some work to this truck myself no known problems with anything listed. You can PM me or call me for details, info., or if you want to reach him. Let me know what you have. 270-five nine 0-5002. Thanks, Lee

Trans: $1100 OBO
T-case: $750 OBO
Big Input: $500 OBO
Kennys Clutch for small input: $850 OBO

I got a 47rh but its stock been in a stock truck just an offer no leaks, depending on the time frame it will have a shift kit, HD rebuild, and a single disk let me know would be bit of a drive i live in maryland lol

Back