WTT SPS 66 Turbo, Track Bars, Weight Rack, JD Weights

Caleb_S

It's a satchel...
I am looking to trade my SPS 66/71/14 turbo for something smaller (for towing and daily driving). I would love to have a II Silver Bullet 62/74/14, but I would settle for a 62/71 or 64/71. I need it to mount up directly to a HX-40 style downpipe and if not then we need to be able to swap downpipes also to make things work. I am not interested in selling outright now because I still need a turbo for my truck. But I will accept offers if you want to PM me, then maybe we could work something out.

I also have a huge set of track bars for sale. These are made out of 2/5" square tubing and have heim joints on the end and bolt to adapter plates that go to the rear end u-bolt and up near frame around the tranny skid plate. I will not ship these due to the weight, they are very heavy. Weigh around 100lbs a piece or more. LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY. I am asking $475.

I have a heavy duty weight rack made to hold JD weights and I have 5 110# JD weights. Also no shipping on either of these due to the weight and size. I would like to sell as a set $600 for everything or $200 for weight rack and $400 for weights if I get buyers lined up for each. LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY.

Thanks and PM me if interested . SORRY I do not have pictures right now but I am working out of town and the truck is at home. I can take cell phone pics this weekend and send them out then, but the earliest I will be home is Friday night.

dzlfarmboy has a t66 with a .70a/r housing for sale I think, check with him. It's a bb turbo so may work well for you especially with the smaller housing!

Back