WTT turbos

Stox5225

I have a BD Super B that has had the compressor wheel upgraded to a 63mm. So it's now a 63/65. I looking for a small turbo that I can use in a compound set up down the road. Do not want stock turbos.

Last edited:
Plan on using your super b as a primary? If so thats a bit small

Oh no. It will be my top turbo. My primary I'm thinking an SXE369 or something similar. Only shooting for about 700HP. Fun street tow truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I could have been clearer: I want to trade my 63/65 for a smaller turbo.

So basically, you want to trade the SuperB that you modified to a 63mm... For a standard SuperB 58mm ?

I have stocker with 14 cm wastegated housing and banks big head actuator if you're interested. I Used it as a top turbo over a ht3b....

If some one wants to, yes. I have an hx35 with the Bank's Quick Turbo exhaust housing that I have as a back up if I can't find a trade.

I'm running a Super B as the secondary in my compounds, but I'm going back with a 6.4 liter right now in my rebuild, so now it will be too small. I might be interested in trading if yours is in good shape as mine. Mine is less than 1yr old, and hasn't seen many miles.

I've had mine for about a year. Zero shaft play. I'm happy with it. I just want a quicker spool. With my fueling, a regular Super B will suit me well as a secondary. Let me know.

Hey, if I can get something in that general specification, I will lol

Back