WTT/WTS 94 RCSB 2wd

2141pete

Hell I dont know
Read the whole ad or don't post. If you do read the whole thing and it's not for you then don't post. If you want to kick the tires you are welcome to but no need to call or PM me for permission just walk to my house and kick them then leave.

I would prefer to trade for something. I like fast cars and newer 4 door trucks. Chevy,GMC or dodge doesn't really matter. I don't have much if any to throw in but try me.

I have a 94 2500 swb two wheel drive. It has 208,000 miles an is a clean truck every thing works. I bought got this truck from another here and have done alot of new things. The tranny, head, cam, and alot of other stuff have less than 650 miles on them. It is a very nice fun truck to drive but it's just not for me. I have no emotional attatchment to it so it will be easy to watch it go. I may have a few extra random things to go with it but can't think of what. I have no set price or trade value but I will not give this away. Make an offer or throw up a trade and let's work something!!!!It is a nice truck to drive but not something I can see myself in for years. There are a few small nitpick things that bother me but I will cover them with anyone interested.

Exterior:
smoothie front bumper
cowl hood
02 mirrors
one piece headlights
smoked tailights
roll pan
22x10 gear rims

Interior:
lock up switch
6k tach gas cluster
tint
geno cup holder
New kenwood CD player, Pioneer factory replacement speakers, 10'' sonny sub in box, 1000w sony amp

Good stuff:
Brand new SCS cheetah shifeter
Latest version of the hamilton 181/210 cam with bolt on retainer
Maxspool pushrods
60# valve springs
Fresh O-ringed head with valve job and mild exhaust porting
18* timing
4k gsk
.120 dv holders
.024 dv
no plate or arm
mack plug
garmon 5.0 injectors 5x16
twin banks intake horn
Afe stage 2 intake
majestic built 66/68/14 with a ported waste gate an exhaust housing
airdog 150
Freshly built 47rh from Tim barber with billet input, billet flexplate, and all Tim's tricks
detroit locker
pot mod
dipricol egt,boost,an tran
new 4 in exhaust
new shocks
new brakes
Belltech drop coils and shocks in front
2 in lowering shackles
Caltrac traction bars

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

Does the AC work? What gears in the rear? Do you have the stock wheels for it?

you turd...
LOL I know, I just can't make my mind up

can you PM me a $$$. I am missing mine. :(
I honestley wouldn't know what to tell you. I know I won't get a million bucks out of it but I also don't know what to put on it for a cash price. The worst I can say to an offer is no though. I would like to trade because it seems to be worth more that way but I will sell if the offer is right.

Does the AC work? What gears in the rear? Do you have the stock wheels for it?

Dan, the A/C needs to be recharged and I can have that done. For gears it has 3.54's, and the stock wheels and tires are gone. It will need new tires soon though. I can put them on or the new owner can do it.

Any idea on a cost? I am just kicking tires, it would be a cool commuter. What kind of mileage you get out of it? D70 right?

Any idea on a cost? I am just kicking tires, it would be a cool commuter. What kind of mileage you get out of it? D70 right?

Yes it has a D70. Honestly I don't know for mileage I have drive end it from Texas to Mississippi when I bought it and I live a mile from work. I will fill it up later and check for the next week or two though.

New thing though the blinkers stopped working today. Hazards and brake lights still work bit the blinker just stays on and doesn't blink. I will investigate today or tomorrow.

Back