Zanesville OH

I think you got 49th in 2.8". I was 50th!:hehe:

I pulled the Tcase today and sure enough what was left of the Trans output shaft fell out of it.:bang

Good to meet ya buddy! Sorry for the carnage.
Brandon

I think you got 49th in 2.8". I was 50th!:hehe:

I pulled the Tcase today and sure enough what was left of the Trans output shaft fell out of it.:bang

Damn John, youve had a rough time this season keeping it together.

I only made it about 100ft and had to be pulled off with the back hoe! lol nice first run witht the truck! ha ha ha

I only made it about 100ft and had to be pulled off with the back hoe! lol nice first run witht the truck! ha ha ha

What track where you? The fummins? I think you pulled two or three in front of me. I got the backhoe slow ride also. Can you say Full Pull!:hehe:

Damn John, youve had a rough time this season keeping it together.

Thanks Chris.
Part of the game really. We are learning. Not many pushing a Manual trans Dmax this hard. The engine seems to be holding up real well now. The output shaft is only something you break when your making good power. I knew I was pushing it. I hoped the I would break an axle shaft first. I left the stock axles in to act as a fuse. But that idea did not work.:bang I talked at lenght with Mark Petros of Greensburg Driveline today. I am going to regear to get back on the low side. He seems to think the output will be fine then.

BTW

I got check to out your S400 and wastegate setup on Garret Sheild's truck. Very nice!

Ya i was in the fummins! blew the head gasket! thats two in a row! going to try and decompress her alittle, and see how that goes

ya doin that too! thats the first thing i thought of! Ya shew blew pretty good! but on a good note i got all winter to fix it! ha ha ha

I am not a fuse person. Issue with a fuse is when it breaks, many times the recoil takes out something else. Lots of times if something in the rear breaks, you wipe out something in the front. I would try to build it up as much as possible, so nothing will break.

Back