Zex Race diesel system

fordcummins

Showoff
I have for sale a new Zex Race kit I have this kits installed on the truck but never used it or filled the bottles i have decided not to used it anymore and need to get it out of shop asking $650.00 for it, The kit will come with all the parts that comes with it new from Zex buyer is too pay shipping on this

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Our ultimate diesel nitrous system uses a fully adjustable boost switch to time the nitrous activation, two separate nitrous stages and twin 10 lb. cylinders. It’s our top-of-the-line power producer, capable of providing 50-600 additional horsepower to any EFI diesel engine. This system will help you burn all the diesel fuel you can throw at your diesel racing engine while still keeping your exhaust temps safe. Reduced exhaust gas and air inlet temperatures allow for maximum power and engine safety. Add power in two separate, independently controlled stages effectively controls tire spin for better grip and control.

That's a pretty sweet kit. I would like to have it, but that's not much cheaper than I can buy one brand new off the net for.

I had bought the PT106 he had for sale and that showed up in an allowable amount of time. He worked a deal with me on the turbo so I havent bugged him too much but it has come to the time I need this and he wont answer texts or calls.

I sent it last time we talked let me try to find tracking number here soon and I will find out what's going on as for text I have wrote back to every one

Sent me a text on Dec. 17 asking for my address again. So its been over a month since then and nothing has showed up as of yet.

Sent you a text on Jan. 20 with no reply.

Called a couple times, most of the time phone was off.

Just would like to get this resolved and figured I waited long enough.

Back