ZF6 to 12v Adapter plate, dodge starter

12v Ford

I have for sale:

A Fordcummins adapter plate for zf-6 diesel tranny to 12valve cummins with all plates and spacers for $500 obo.

A almost new dodge starter for 94-01 that I bought from checkers for $50.

A used 12valve stock exhaust manifold, D&T for pyro, not cracked for $20.

A 96 12 valve standard tranny engine harness with PCM, minus the intake heater wires and fuel shutoff solenoid plug-in for $30.

Buyer pays actual shipping costs.

PM me for more info or questions.

Clayton

I'd be interested in the adapter, but wonder how well the zf-6 is holding up behind your cummins. Any problems with the trans itself? And was there any block clearancing or modifications to bolt up the tranny?

I'd be interested in the adapter, but wonder how well the zf-6 is holding up behind your cummins. Any problems with the trans itself? And was there any block clearancing or modifications to bolt up the tranny?

The ZF is holding up good. Mine has 150k. My brother has the same thing and has 80K on the conversion and 186k from before, so that's 266k total on the tranny. The block has to be clearenced a little and the bellhousing has to be modified on this plate. It's for a 7.3 zf-6.

Starter is sold.

I have the plate, exh. man and pcm left.

If anyone wants the plate, I'll do $350 shipped or I'll do all the above for $350 plus shipping.

Adapter plate is sold. I doubt anyone wants the engine harness w/pcm or the exh. manifold, but If so let me know.

Back