NEW RACE TIME FOR GAINESVILLE (same day) AUG 29TH

0829-XL.gif

nice time change...totally F's the weekend plan! well, u might not be seeing our group at this race. i guess we'll see what happens.....

No the track changed it from 10 am to 4 pm in May, and I found out about it today.....

Just want everyone to understand what happened, we didn't choose to change the time, the track changed it in May, but Chris didn't find out about it until yesterday. We really hate that it may throw monkeywrenches into some plans, and we hope that everyone can adjust accordingly.

Hope to see everyone at the track!

F it im not coming now how can i change my plans a few hours later to go to a once a year event. I just cant do it!!!!!:hehe:

you never know i may have a different diesel to race. and i just got off the phone with the track and they assured me that i wont be allowed around any trees because of the threats grean peace has already made about the fight i was in with a tree in ocala.

The jetta? rofl...

I heard it through the grapevine that the trees are out for ya man, they won that last round, but the next time they're coming for the knockout.

Back