NEW RACE TIME FOR GAINESVILLE (same day) AUG 29TH

I had a choice last night to either win the Power Ball or have no rain on Saturday. Well, I'll put it to you this way...............I didn't win the PowerBall. Who the L needs 250 brazinallin dollars anyways. The gov gets it all in the end.

No Rain for Saturday, YEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

i talked with carl sagan and he said there will be no rain over gainesville on race day. no need to worry boys and girls.

LOL. Its Florida chance for rain 100% when something cool is happening. How long you lived here?

im there either way itll be cooler and much more funner so there for its more better good

of course..never ends...tonight i found out the transfer case if screwed in my truck. then, on my way to the track the worn out tires went into a death wobble which in turn, rattled a bracket into my radiator and poked a hole in it. Does it ever end??????

of course..never ends...tonight i found out the transfer case if screwed in my truck. then, on my way to the track the worn out tires went into a death wobble which in turn, rattled a bracket into my radiator and poked a hole in it. Does it ever end??????

NO!!

latenite dats right as far as taking control of some place im game lets pick a spot and ill bring the do not cross police tape and rope off the parking lot,really dont care who it pisses off meats meat time to eat!!!

last year we had a pretty big crowd at Hooters.....and dj had a pretty fun party the night before

last year we had a pretty big crowd at Hooters.....and dj had a pretty fun party the night before

Anyone heard from DJ lately?
Hooters sounds fine to me, unless there's another place? Suggestions?

Brad

how about this place.
imageaxd.jpg

Back