NEW RACE TIME FOR GAINESVILLE (same day) AUG 29TH

I know hooters in ocala is having a car wash this saturday, Dont know when it starts but it ends at 2.

I'll call to see if they are still having it. its less then half a mile off the interstate.

Theres no winghouse in Gainsville. Go figure.. Would so love to see Tebows girlyfriend servin me wings in a Winghouse getup...

and the hooters sucks also! Gotti, you put on some of my ol' lady's shorts and serve me beer and wings, i got your tip!

Called about the Waldo dirt Drag, gates open at 11, race starts at 2, $10 a head to get in, $20 to race, kids 6 & under are free. Still looking for a flier, but haven't found one yet. Called 321-282-8708 for this info.

Last edited:
and the hooters sucks also! Gotti, you put on some of my ol' lady's shorts and serve me beer and wings, i got your tip!

I agree, hooters, is not the best, but i was just throwing a idea out there for some to meet up.

I am gonna be at the track for 10 am to catch anyone that didn't get the time change. They have a fairly long road that we can stack on before the gate. If anyone wants to join me? Figured we could hang out and BS a bit prior to the race?

Well if the race starts that late in the evening I can still work Sat morning and get some overtime in! About a 2 hour drive so I will try and meet up with whoever I see around the area!

where ya'll meetin. Bringing a crew up from SW Florida, we'll stop in and help with the consumption

I am gonna be at the track for 10 am to catch anyone that didn't get the time change. They have a fairly long road that we can stack on before the gate. If anyone wants to join me? Figured we could hang out and BS a bit prior to the race?

I guess I'll see you there Chris around 3.

Brad

I'll try & show up a little early with some shade.

so who all from the bradenton sarasota area is goin.me and another truck are headin up on sat around 10am seeing who all is gonna be headin up around that time on the ole I-75.look for a lifted silver gmc and a lifted white gmc dually that will be us

Back