Mamba vs Farmtruck?

You guys have not seen the houston farm truck in action I guess. Reg cab lwb cummins 4x4 destroying every street racer in town. I don't think that truck has ever been beat on the street. Point being a high hp 4x4 can hook on the streets.

Marks truck is a monster on the street!

I would put money on marks truck against this farm truck dude any day on the street. He will get so far out ahead at the arm drop. No way he would run him down.

You guys have not seen the houston farm truck in action I guess. Reg cab lwb cummins 4x4 destroying every street racer in town. I don't think that truck has ever been beat on the street. Point being a high hp 4x4 can hook on the streets.

Is he still going over to HMP?

Any links to videos?

Street Race

First of all if any thinks the farmtruck only runs mid 10's need a reality check. A buddy has a 65 chevy truck with a pump gas big block no nitrous that runs mid ten's. Full street truck. My old gas pulling truck with a 572 no nitrous at 6500 lbs run 11.20's with a crappy 60'. It was a street legal stock class puller with everything in it. Not setup to race. Anyone who has raced on the street will tell you it's a different setup than on the track to make it hook.

Yeah hook and get down to an easy low 10? Yep I am saying that about the Mamba or Phil you have not seen me say that about all PS trucks. The 4wd is also a major advantage on the street.

Absolutely correct... I would be willing to say FT could never beat either one at anytime, anywhere...

This truck is faster than the OKC farm truck and that was when it was on e85. Now it is on VP C16 and it ran 109mph in the 1/8th vs Marks truck at 111mph. Don't even have to bring up the Mamba's 1/8th.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUp3dOgerNY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUp3dOgerNY[/ame]

If he ass whooped a 9 second car like that, thwn he should have the ps record easily in a street truck.

Thats the whole point of all of this! These cars/trucks do not run on the street what they run on a track...

More to the point most on here lack race knowledge and less street race knowledge....

Back