Mamba vs Farmtruck?

And just to add something, there's an ongoing thread on yellowbullet about how fast the okc farm truck is, the last thing I read was it in the 9.30 range.

First time I've seen this truck, where have I been??? Lol

I hate to go off topic, but I'd love to get some more info on this thing. I'll do the searching, all I need is a username. But a link would be awesome!!

This post made my day

We ran into the owner of it Mark Bordelon last night at the drag strip he came out to watch, not sure if he is a member on here or not if so he hasn't been active in awhile. He said he's working on getting it back together had a spring retainer break on him and waiting on keating to make him some new ones. Truck is still running a hx40/ht3b setup external gated and only 50psi is what he said last night as well as a junkyard 400k mile block with stock compression bottom end. Lots of nitrous.. Not really sure what he has going on for fuel though I would guess still a 12mm and big stick. Michelin street tires as well doesnt want to go to drag radials or slicks and start breaking drivelines it gets down just fine the way it is and boy is it a sleeper!!

And just to add something, there's an ongoing thread on yellowbullet about how fast the okc farm truck is, the last thing I read was it in the 9.30 range.

I dont see that at all.. That truck is in the 10's.

That's just what I read on yellow bullet, I cannot confirm. Lol

I could see it being in the 9s.

I've seen some haggard setups go 9s lol

We ran into the owner of it Mark Bordelon last night at the drag strip he came out to watch, not sure if he is a member on here or not if so he hasn't been active in awhile. He said he's working on getting it back together had a spring retainer break on him and waiting on keating to make him some new ones. Truck is still running a hx40/ht3b setup external gated and only 50psi is what he said last night as well as a junkyard 400k mile block with stock compression bottom end. Lots of nitrous.. Not really sure what he has going on for fuel though I would guess still a 12mm and big stick. Michelin street tires as well doesnt want to go to drag radials or slicks and start breaking drivelines it gets down just fine the way it is and boy is it a sleeper!!

That's badass man. Thanks for the info, I'd love to get more info on the truck, If anyone else has anything to add please do.

Creed thanks man

I think its time for a mafia road trip to OK we need Tim Travis and Phil Baker for the **** talking thou

If you don't chew Big Red, then Fuch you!

I pooped today!!!!!

That's badass man. Thanks for the info, I'd love to get more info on the truck, If anyone else has anything to add please do.

Creed thanks man

Honestly he just told you really nothing fancy going on here. In actuality considering what its capable of it is extremely basic combo minus the nitrous system. Truck is eating a butt load of nitrous.

Last edited:
Thats the whole point of all of this! These cars/trucks do not run on the street what they run on a track...

More to the point most on here lack race knowledge and less street race knowledge....

Wham, wham nail on the head. Lined up at the track with a proper burnout the vette might beat that truck. On the street nothing 2wd has a chance against that truck period. Same story when we raced pacos old truck on the street he killed us. 4wd launches...... The guy would not line up with me at the track though.

Back