Mamba vs Farmtruck?

Wham, wham nail on the head. Lined up at the track with a proper burnout the vette might beat that truck. On the street nothing 2wd has a chance against that truck period. Same story when we raced pacos old truck on the street he killed us. 4wd launches...... The guy would not line up with me at the track though.

4wd is a big advantage on the street. Mine feels pretty much the same whether it's on the street or the track. But then, I'm nowhere close to what these guys are running either.

I will assure on the street the mamba would take him out of the hole the drag strip would be different but close but we haven't really dropped the hammer yet on the mamba it is really tame still runs a 12mm pump but we might but it would be a very interesting race

Ok ignorant question...
Is the mamba on a filled block? The farm truck is street able. I believe the mamba has the farm truck but the mamba isn't street able is it?

Like we all know though, the farm truck isn't squat without the juice.

I say either s10 against Shanes nova or better yet, s10 against daddy Dave's s10. Currently the s10 holds the number one spot, on the street anyhow.

The mamba is a bad ass truck I just saw today :Cheer: and damn maybe someday I can have a truck somewhat not even close to as cool and as to the far truck and it's *nx* I'm pretty sure he is putting a 500hp 2 stage shot to it

Today is the first time iv heard of the mamba truck, and I'm pretty sure that the farm truck has 2 250 hp shots of nitrous. At least on the show I thought that's what he said, and I meant that I hope to someday have a truck as badass as the mamba!

Sorry I didn't word my first post all that well

I will assure on the street the mamba would take him out of the hole the drag strip would be different but close but we haven't really dropped the hammer yet on the mamba it is really tame still runs a 12mm pump but we might but it would be a very interesting race

So stock head bolts and now a 12mm pump. Jeeeeeeez rub it in a little more lol:Cheer:

Sorry its always had 12mm pump one i build and yes stock head bolts on everything I own even the pro truck but it has a sigma haha

Farm truck and Azn were not at the watch party last night, tried to plant the seed but failed!

Jim

Back