So Cal Pull in the AV

cjohnson

You Bet!
After the Thunder On The Lot event, The fair wants to have a pull now. Sat.
Aug. 30, 8pm. Antelope Valley Fairgrounds www.avfair.com
There isn't any info on the pull there yet ,but I am working on that.
The plan is to have a 2.6, a 3.0 and a modified class, same as the thunder event. The classes will pay at least what they did at Thunder 1st $500, 2nd $300, 3rd $200. If I can do better I will. Need some hot trucks, let me know who thinks they can make it.

Craig

Since you decided to have a 2.6 class I might be able to make it. Not 100% though, that' pretty far and I already went once and didn't do to well:doh:
Are bushings allowed?
After the Thunder On The Lot event, The fair wants to have a pull now. Sat.
Aug. 30, 8pm. Antelope Valley Fairgrounds www.avfair.com
There isn't any info on the pull there yet ,but I am working on that.
The plan is to have a 2.6, a 3.0 and a modified class, same as the thunder event. The classes will pay at least what they did at Thunder 1st $500, 2nd $300, 3rd $200. If I can do better I will. Need some hot trucks, let me know who thinks they can make it.

Craig

Ya, truckfest.
I talked to Albert and John, Albert's baby is due on the 30th, so he's a no, and John said probably not because he's going to either Canada or Utah a right before it. I still don't know yet. Are bushings allowed in 2.6?

I need a gauge on who is coming. I may be able to up the purse if we get more entrys. Come on guys, at least $500 to the winner of every class.
This is really a good shot at getting a good pull going for the future with the fair, but this thing needs to go off good.

Craig

Sounds like the 2.6 class will be up for grabs. How many pulls can you go to where there is $1,000 purse for the 2.6 class? - Not many our here. Come on guys, at least $500 to win. I push hard to get good purses for the pullers, now lets put on a good show.

Craig

Back