So Cal Pull in the AV

Hey Cole, did Victor get his truck back together yet? I think you said he hurt it at the Gustine pull right?

-Tom

Rule Change

Just an FYI - we are going to make a little adjustment to the rules for this pull in the Pro Street Class (3.0). We are going to open it up to limited twin turbos, with a 3.2 max on the atmospheric charger, and I think Unlimited singles. While this isn't my ideal scenario, I am having to do some things to open things up to more trucks to be competitive. This will basically put dedicated single charger pull trucks against some strong, street type twin trucks. In addition, I am going to sweeten the pot a little bit in that class to put some more money in the pullers pockets. As of right now, 1st will pay $600, 2nd $300, 3rd $200 and now 4th will pay $100. The idea is that this will give some incentive for some of the higher hp street trucks that would normally pull with modified (Vorhees) a better chance to compete against the very competitive 3.0 type trucks.

Vorhees will be there, but will pull exhibition since there really isn't anyone to pull with him anyway.

Again, this isn't my first choice, but kind of necessary at this point to open things up a bit. Let me know what you think.

There should be some info up on the www.avfair.com website by early next week.

Craig

That kinda sucks Craig.. But I know you have to do what you have to do to get the event going right. Unfortunately i'm going back to a 2.8 charger next week for DHRA in Utah...hmmm

iirc timing is statcing on a 12v much like a gass disbutor. set it clamp it down.

6.5/6.2 are the same way.

the pump shaft and gear are tapered and if the two surfaces arent cleaned good enough or the nut isnt torqued tight enough or for whatever reasons the gear will spin on the shaft, causing the timing to retard.

What Cole said. Or in your case Nick, if your laptop crashed right before a pull, and it somehow retarded the timing through your hei distributor, since we all know your truck runs on alcohol, then the results would be similar......:hehe:

-Tom

:hehe:
:hehe:
What Cole said. Or in your case Nick, if your laptop crashed right before a pull, and it somehow retarded the timing through your hei distributor, since we all know your truck runs on alcohol, then the results would be similar...

-Tom

Back