So Cal Pull in the AV

Pat's not bringing Casper out for a backup run??? You know you have to win twice to claim that your truck runs good right? He only has one win on a loose track with that truck. He better bring it out or else his first win does'nt count!!!:rules: :hehe:

-Tom

Pat's not bringing Casper out for a backup run??? You know you have to win twice to claim that your truck runs good right? He only has one win on a loose track with that truck. He better bring it out or else his first win does'nt count!!!:rules: :hehe:

-Tom

Oh Dang!

Pat would love to respond to you Tom :D But, he can't:doh:

You know where to find him ;)

Maybe it's better this way for me:Cheer:

We have Speed Week at Bonneville from August 18-23 and then Pinks all out September 5th and 6th at Infineon Raceway where I'm going to try to :nos: Casper to a 9 :evil

tom im trying to fit familey get to gether and so cal pulls in on the same

weakend 12 hours apart im thinking i can make it happen !!!!!

i just half to be back 4ish sunday evening. joel :Cheer:

-Tom

Based on the smack talk going on between Pat, Tom and some others on different boards, this should be good. Serious bragging rights and $ up for grabs.

I will not be there. I lost cylinder #1 at the Ukiah pulls and will not have it running until Sept 13-14th.

Have fun everyone.

Whoohooo! two weeks to the pull! Everyone better come out for it, even if it just to cheer everyone else on. First time at this Fair and it would be awesome if we can make this an annual event. Especially for us in SoCal.

2 more questions, if I do even make it down, will my hoodstack be allowed in 2.6 or should I put the stacks back on. And is it ok to leave the weight rack on and but not put any weights on it?

2 more questions, if I do even make it down, will my hoodstack be allowed in 2.6 or should I put the stacks back on. And is it ok to leave the weight rack on and but not put any weights on it?

No problem on either one of those.

Craig

Who else is coming down for this one? The majority of the best trucks on the west coast will be at this event, its a great way to show what you got!!!

-Tom

Ya and embarrass my self againsed the big dogs:bow:!? Ya right LOL I have been thinking about it but not sure yet. There are a couple problims. 1 Iv never done it befor and dont know any of the ruels or regs. 2 Dont know what class I would be in & arnt there hight regulations? Oh and all 4 of my tires are bald & im not modded unuff yet:doh: But I do want to do it some time but realy think I need some good tires first. I did see your truck up and the NADM event in bakersfiels tho NICE rig:Cheer:

I'm sure you can slide into the 2.6 class right? And plus you have a dual disc, might as well use it right??? :)

-Tom

Ya and embarrass my self againsed the big dogs:bow:!? Ya right LOL I have been thinking about it but not sure yet. There are a couple problims. 1 Iv never done it befor and dont know any of the ruels or regs. 2 Dont know what class I would be in & arnt there hight regulations? Oh and all 4 of my tires are bald & im not modded unuff yet:doh: But I do want to do it some time but realy think I need some good tires first. I did see your truck up and the NADM event in bakersfiels tho NICE rig:Cheer:

Mopar Man,
This is a great chance to hook for the first time. We have a street stock class that limits turbo size at 2.6". You won't have to pull against the heavy hitters. But you don't event need to worry about it. We will put you in the appropriate class at the pull. It is really important that people who want to try it, do so. We really need people to support the sport so we can grow it out west. Just come out and run what you have. There will be plenty of people there to give you suggestions. Come out and ask for Tom or myself, we will give you a hand, or feel free to e mail me. You never know, you may win some money.

Craig

I am really thinking about giving it a try. What is the 2.6 class? and is there hight restrictions for the hitch hight? I thought I read about that some ware.

Back