So Cal Pull in the AV

If Cole goes theres a good chance ill go with him as well, he asked me today at work if i wanted to go so we'll see. But after reading this thread it seems to be a pretty big event. Will i have any problems being able to take pictures if i come?

If Cole goes theres a good chance ill go with him as well, he asked me today at work if i wanted to go so we'll see. But after reading this thread it seems to be a pretty big event. Will i have any problems being able to take pictures if i come?

Shouldn't be any problem taking pictures. Just come talk to me ahead of time and I will get you set up. Hope you guys can make it.

Craig

cole no go

cole if it's not broke now race it till it is!!!! :Cheer: joel lol

hope to see you in lancaster it should be fun!!!!!!!:woohoo:

I will be driving down to watch in the rental car as the preliminary reports are that I blew a head gasket driving up to Reno last weekend.

big jake

well the red truck now has airbags for towing, oil change, fixed headlights, and cooland added. however i just realized it has NO BRAKE CONTROLLER or wiring..phuk. i was going to load the truck up tonight but no way am i running to socal w/ no trailer brakes.. so off tomorrow to find one and some wiring then we should be headed out.

oh yeah COLE -> mom says stop being a Pussssssy and get down to craig's event.

If I was being a pusssssy I wouldn't be up till 1am workin on the tow rig. If you want a brake controller you can have the one in my pull truck, just come over and pull it out.

well the red truck now has airbags for towing, oil change, fixed headlights, and cooland added. however i just realized it has NO BRAKE CONTROLLER or wiring..phuk. i was going to load the truck up tonight but no way am i running to socal w/ no trailer brakes.. so off tomorrow to find one and some wiring then we should be headed out.

oh yeah COLE -> mom says stop being a Pussssssy and get down to craig's event.

I know you weren't looking forward to getting back in the red truck :(

Is everybody staying at the Comfort Inn again ?

I am looking at pulling out of here around 2:00 should be there around 10:00 or 11:00

BBD

Directions Mistake

Quick heads up, I made a mistake on the directions on a previous post. When you exit at H, go east, make a left on 30th West, NOT 15th West. Then proceed to G-8, make another right, and go all the way down to the area of gate 6. Sorry about that.

Craig

Back