So Cal Pull in the AV

What Cole said. Or in your case Nick, if your laptop crashed right before a pull, and it somehow retarded the timing through your hei distributor, since we all know your truck runs on alcohol, then the results would be similar......:hehe:

-Tom

i heard it was nitro........ :doh:

Oh and Tom, so you going with the huge super-single and the Hero gear?:woohoo::woohoo:

So what is the verdict for you Nick? Figure out what you want to do as far as charger and class?

Something else for everyone to think about. If we can attract enough pullers, I will grow the purse even more. This is just what is covered at this point. I'd like to pay $1,000 to the win, but we need a good amount of trucks for that.

If we can make a good pull out of this, I wouldn't be surpised to see at least double these purses for next year.

Craig

Always Nick, you know me. If its "Unlimited Single" then the "go big or go home" phrase applies.

-Tom

i just need to get a converter that stalls at 4000rpm then i can leave the hood off so a biggin' will fit..

So what is the verdict for you Nick? Figure out what you want to do as far as charger and class?

Craig

Of course I'll be there.. I always come to support your events! i'll either run a 2.8 or a 3.0..

Yeah I am pretty sure Joel is going down, Nick you put a bug in his ear I know he knows about it.

BBD

I've been working on him. I think he's in.

i just need to get a converter that stalls at 4000rpm then i can leave the hood off so a biggin' will fit..

What are you converting at 4000rpm??? Timing tables on your laptop????:hehe:

Of course I'll be there.. I always come to support your events! i'll either run a 2.8 or a 3.0..

Either way, that will be considered unlimited single, better come packin, you know the :rules:

-Tom

Will it be ok to pull 2.6 and pro street, if I pay an entry for each class? Hanging weights are allowed in 2.6 correct? I think I'm gonna be able to make this one, after some changes we'll see how it does in higher elevation then what I'm used to in Reno and Gardnerville the weekend before. When I talked to Joel last week he said he was pretty certain he was going.

Will it be ok to pull 2.6 and pro street, if I pay an entry for each class? Hanging weights are allowed in 2.6 correct? I think I'm gonna be able to make this one, after some changes we'll see how it does in higher elevation then what I'm used to in Reno and Gardnerville the weekend before. When I talked to Joel last week he said he was pretty certain he was going.

Cole, no problem hooking both classes. Might as well go after the money.

Hey Cole, forgot to mention, if you can get that thing handled in Reno and Garnerville, you ought to be in good shape out here.

Also, rules and registration are now up on the web. http://www.avfair.com/avfair/arenaevents.htm

Cole, I should clarify, no hanging weights in the 2.6 class, but you can hook in multiple classes. We will make time to move your weights out front for pro street if you decide to do that. I apologize for any confusion, I know your truck is extremely light on its own, but I am fighting to keep that 2.6 class as entry level as possible, so I am reluctant to allow hanging wight. I will work with you to make it all work for you, I know you are a little caught out in the middle of the classes. Let me know if there are any other questions.

Craig

Bumping it back to the top.

I will be at D-land with the family the week before and we are leaving on Friday Aug 29th. We just might be stopping in Lancaster on the way home for a pull. Craig got my attention when he said something about the Rural Olympics at 3pm, that looks like plain redneck fun......LOL......

I will be there with Wendy. Not sure if Pat is running Casper or Blue.

Back