Truckers, lets see your rigs!

What was that a while back about cab lights?

6D57CD1D-AC5C-4086-A0D7-113F68F2A268_zpsjt26qzay.jpg

I would've been sitting for weeks waiting out storms this year, glad it's close to over.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Throwing chains 2-3 times a day, Damn mud is the problem not snow though.. It's bad enough that many trips require being pushed with the skidder also.. But that's the joys of woods work

Can someone make more sense outta that than me?? Is it in the 4 prong plug that my dumps will be in?

Do you have a dump switch or hot line switch in the truck? Wired to center pin on 7 pin? I use mine for gravel center dump and stuff. Might be through that.

What are you doing to gain a full 1mpg over the other drivers?

I'm barely getting that in the '15 KW I'm driving with this abortion of a PACCAR motor.

Where's this video? Sounds like something I need to watch?

It's all in how you drive them. I can get not outta this one. Easy foot and watching your cruising speeds.

I never really noticed much mpg difference from a mech to a stock electronic, my wintertime stuff is always around 5. This 2ws with the hillbilly tune up does 5.4 or so, it's been the best by far. It did close to 7 running 75 to Ohio and back at 70k. I don't do anything special to get mileage when I'm driving but don't try to waste fuel either.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Someone confirm my suspicions, a 12k rated steer axle has different bearings and kingpins than a 20k rated steer axle correct? I swear heavy axles have bigger parts.......

Last edited:
Back