TS Performance 6 Position Installed.

02psd7.3 said:
the truck is sweet so when do you want to take mine for a few months and play with it LOL LOL LOL LOL

Whenever you want to drop it off with a check for a very large sum of money..... :poke:

LOL LOL

:Cheer: :lolly:

I'm a little dyslexic........$31,000 right?? If so, yep that's the number bring her down :rockwoot:

LOL LOL

that would get me everything i want my lift (kelderman 10 inch kit)
wheels and tires 20x12s with 40s or 42s maybe even 22s, train horns, motor work with some twins (some day) you know some of that kind of stuff

Thats the same chip im running on my 250 4x4.....TS PERFORMANCE KICKS ASS!!! more fun than the old bully puppy i had...congrats!

DCSpecial,

Excellent article!!! Took some time and I imagine the membership appreciates it!!!

We have been selling the TS 6 position for a good while and it is the tops as far as overall HP and trans controls. Lots of competition out there saying they do other "things" and do it better but we haven't seen that here at DPPI.

Mark @ DPPI

Mark Craig said:
DCSpecial,

Excellent article!!! Took some time and I imagine the membership appreciates it!!!

We have been selling the TS 6 position for a good while and it is the tops as far as overall HP and trans controls. Lots of competition out there saying they do other "things" and do it better but we haven't seen that here at DPPI.

Mark @ DPPI

Mark,

Thanks for the compliment :thankyou2:

I have a couple of more articles in the works that I need to finish up (installing the MPD on a 7.3...and operation/overview of the MPD).

:Cheer:

i'll bite

so how do you replace chips without removing the PCM from the truck?????

Have you had a chance to tow with it yet? Dyno results? Mileage?

thanks!
doug

drmiller100 said:
so how do you replace chips without removing the PCM from the truck?????

Have you had a chance to tow with it yet? Dyno results? Mileage?

thanks!
doug

Doug,

I was able to unbolt the PCM case from the bracket, and slide the case out enough to swap chips.

I don't tow with this truck (have 8 other SDs to tow with).
Haven't dyno'd my truck since I had stock programming and 35" tires. I would like to again sometime though.

Mileage appears to be about the same 14-15mpg.

I don't think it's too bad for my setup:
2001 F-350 PSD 4.56 gears, 38/14.50R16 tires, 8.5" lift, BTS trans, intake, exhaust, TS 6 position.

And I'm told I have a heavy foot :D

I cut the back of the case out with a dremel, can swap chips in about 10-15 seconds... Turn truck off, remove key, remove chip, reinstall chip...

csipsd said:
I cut the back of the case out with a dremel, can swap chips in about 10-15 seconds... Turn truck off, remove key, remove chip, reinstall chip...

that is how mine was done

Back