hrvp finally dead pedaled

next issue im gonna try fo oem parts but ill hafta order em from jeff..morons here cannot even come up with the right fuel filter even with the engine number

Jeff is the only one to go to for Cummins parts. Anything else I try and find new OEM parts on eBay or Amazon. Parts store parts are pretty much all garbage these days.

autozone or napa usually is ok ...usually..not this time tho...amazon..nah...my problem with ordering it is usually timeframe

autozone or napa usually is ok ...usually..not this time tho...amazon..nah...my problem with ordering it is usually timeframe

Amazon Prime is your friend. Usually less frustration and almost faster than the parts stores these days.

alotta times its Chinese crap tho..gotta be real careful bout the description. I just bought oem batt cables for it at quite a discount..prime next day shipping..in an oem bag...

Amazon Prime is your friend. Usually less frustration and almost faster than the parts stores these days.

I just cant believe how this all went down..cuz of this....

Attachments

• cord.png
    cord.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • cord1.png
    cord1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
no I didn't ask because when I ordered it they just had the sensor in stock and I went and picked it up. I already had the adaptor so I didn't even think about it. I never guessed they could be sensor specific..

really it the craziest thing ive ever heard of for something like this

ha..yeah right!. its my go to rig in the bad weather..i gotta get my new kc daylighters wired up tomorrow...might need em

Yep, I'm just worried about trees falling on mine more that anything. I got lucky. One tree fell and missed everything in the yard.

I just hauled another 250 gals of propane home..for 300$. truck ran flawless..soo good. its the ultimate truck I swear. Put it on cruise at 65 and go to sleep..

after all that crap now that its running right and ive got it back to dialed in I love it...

I swear **** never ends with these dam trucks

Don't cry baby now. lol Most of us said P-pump, eh?? My point exactly when dealing with any engine controlled by something other than your right foot.

Back