Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Hey Jory... Remember that flatbedder crap?
87ece0c4f5748db3c38fa120fd718230.jpg

Stock 359's usually had 96" wide mirrors, makes backing up a 102 wide cow Trailer interesting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh sorry wasn't tracking... However didn't know what the measurements were or anything. I'd say probably so because you can't really see anything but the front of the trailer lol

Yeah, that's how mine was. I took off down the road and looked back, all I could see was "Barrett".

Gonna take some getting used to if we decide to keep this up.
This trailer is a 53' so it's even longer, and if I have to turn left, I'll have to keep that in mind lol.
The height is gonna take some time too... Only pulled a hopper or step. Big box sticking up there with living and moving arseholes, gonna be a kicker.

I love the PDI single turbo kool-aid drinkers, I argue with the fukkers on Facebook all the time haha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This trailer is a 53' so it's even longer, and if I have to turn left, I'll have to keep that in mind lol.
The height is gonna take some time too... Only pulled a hopper or step. Big box sticking up there with living and moving arseholes, gonna be a kicker.
It's not bad, I'm not tough enough to run the long haul stuff though. Definitely makes for nice pictures
09768508b0c480ad2644eccb528184a0.jpg
e7f3a3cf8c0399ffa47ba264e4b412d5.jpg

Still no rear axle dump?

I love the PDI single turbo kool-aid drinkers, I argue with the fukkers on Facebook all the time haha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I love the PDI "stage 1 turbo" kool aid drinkers. They take borg box chargers and put their tag on it and suddenly it is worth $2500. GTFO we build 360 thrust billet wheel versions for half of that. They claim to do "extended tip work" on it.

I love the PDI "stage 1 turbo" kool aid drinkers. They take borg box chargers and put their tag on it and suddenly it is worth $2500. GTFO we build 360 thrust billet wheel versions for half of that. They claim to do "extended tip work" on it.
I may be needing a turbo sometime soon.....haha

It's not bad, I'm not tough enough to run the long haul stuff though. Definitely makes for nice pictures
09768508b0c480ad2644eccb528184a0.jpg
e7f3a3cf8c0399ffa47ba264e4b412d5.jpg

Second to a lowboy, I think pulling a bull wagon makes any truck look bad a$$!

I think your 359 is pretty sick regardless. Is it painted mette black and gloss red?

Back