Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Only tarp I'm touching. You flatbedders screw up the system. When it rains you come out like a pack of rats, take your sweet azz time ragging your load oblivious to anyone else waiting for that door. So sad we live in a time that guys have to be told "2 chains and GTFO" on even a nice sunny day. :bang

I'm not really a flatbedder... Just kinda what I got stuck with.

Only tarp I'm touching. You flatbedders screw up the system. When it rains you come out like a pack of rats, take your sweet azz time ragging your load oblivious to anyone else waiting for that door. So sad we live in a time that guys have to be told "2 chains and GTFO" on even a nice sunny day. :bang

They'll be sitting in line for half an hr and pull into the bay and don't have any chains laid out or their coil racks ready. That's what gets me.

Hauled my one load for the month. Back to the barn and battery tender!
b21450bffe5c4d645ac58abad8cd7b92.jpg

I like your weapon jfaulkner. Reminds me of a fella in these parts that used to be quite competitive. Pretty bada$$ ride.
https://m.youtube.com/user/dietersl

You know where that truck went? Used to see it pulling a lot.

Last I heard he had sold all his trucks off after having some health issues I believe. Bought some parts from him back in 2013. Said he came across his old truck and was tempted to get back into it. Obviously never happened. Sure was a sight to see

Finally got my big fueltank and toolbox fitted. Still have to paint rims flat black and then it's about done outside, then it' s interior work, red and black leather, some noise and heat insulation and HiFi-system for EMMA SQ-competitions.

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 0
Finally got my big fueltank and toolbox fitted. Still have to paint rims flat black and then it's about done outside, then it' s interior work, red and black leather, some noise and heat insulation and HiFi-system for EMMA SQ-competitions.
What do you pull with it? What are you using for sound?

What do you pull with it? What are you using for sound?

At the moment reefer between Finland and Holland, flowers, fruits and vegetables. Did Italy earlier but was not so good.

HU will be Pioneer 80 or 99, amp 5 channel JL Audio 24 volts version, 2x 6,5 inch JL Audio subs in ported enclosure under passenger seat, have not decided what front end I will be using, something from Ground Zero I think.

And that's what you guys think is cool over there?

At the moment reefer between Finland and Holland, flowers, fruits and vegetables. Did Italy earlier but was not so good.

HU will be Pioneer 80 or 99, amp 5 channel JL Audio 24 volts version, 2x 6,5 inch JL Audio subs in ported enclosure under passenger seat, have not decided what front end I will be using, something from Ground Zero I think.

Ew, reefer freight here usually involves long wait times. Is there much room for audio equipment in one of those?

Ew, reefer freight here usually involves long wait times. Is there much room for audio equipment in one of those?

Here the problem with reefer work is how to stay legal, not much time to waste.

Not too much room, that's why I use small subs, enclosure will be about 25 liters.

It's the spare truck no one ever drives. I gave my daycab to a driver because he's pulling a hopper so I took this one. Had enough of the narrow power band of a single turbo, getting an acert set when I get time.:st:

Tops a pretty damn good hill at 50mph and weighing 118K and you want to go changing things. Okay Les. :kick:

And that's what you guys think is cool over there?

I dont know. Truck shows are full of trucks with murals, polished bullbars and lightbars and other blingbling. I dont like them so I built a truck without any polished parts and with matte paint.

Nice looking ride the flat black wheels should fit right in. Makes me want to build the Euro style Argosy glider I was specing out.

Back