Truckers, lets see your rigs!

This stopped in the yard today! Don’t have much for specs other than it has a mechanical cat in it!

50b2ceca83822998da38593db5ce50eb.jpg

This is where its at. You guys need to get with the times

Attachments

• IMG_19191.jpg
    IMG_19191.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_19201.jpg
    IMG_19201.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 0
and without compression it will burn as slow as possible, it will not explode.

New diesel barely burns without atomization when exposed to an open flame.

20 million BTUs burning is significant.

Li Ion cells explode due to overcharging. Has there been any cases where the entire battery pack explodes?

20 million BTUs burning is significant.

Li Ion cells explode due to overcharging. Has there been any cases where the entire battery pack explodes?

Your right Allan, there are no dangers from LI-ion batteries. The Boeing Dreamliner, Galaxy phone, e-cigarettes have never had issues and they don’t let you put a laptop in your checked baggage because they’re just azzholes.

Remember you wear your trucker headset because holding a phone is dangerous, or is it so it doesn’t explode next to your head? Hmmm

Just have to figure in the BTUs of coal it took to charge the batteries, plus the diesel all the mining equipment used.

So would an electric truck be considered to get no bsfc's or unlimited bsfc's:doh:

I bet they’re not as reliable as the D12, I know it’s the wave of the future. The Chevy Volt was such a hit you can’t throw a dead cat without hitting one, I bet I see 1-2 a week. Lol

Back