Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I bet they’re not as reliable as the D12, I know it’s the wave of the future. The Chevy Volt was such a hit you can’t throw a dead cat without hitting one, I bet I see 1-2 a week. Lol

They'll brobly be like teslas, bring in s bunch of money and still be in the hole every quarter. Only way to get em on the road is to have uncle sam kick in a bunch of coin

Nooooo long hood large car

1461231_10200526333155009_84093539_n.jpg

Pretty sharp. I like it. Few years back i coulda baught a 2002, only had a 48ish inch sleeper though. Less than 400k on the clock but it had a 7cz and 46k rears. Probly coulda picked it up for 30k or so cause the guy was retiring. :bang

Pretty sharp. I like it. Few years back i coulda baught a 2002, only had a 48ish inch sleeper though. Less than 400k on the clock but it had a 7cz and 46k rears. Probly coulda picked it up for 30k or so cause the guy was retiring. :bang

You have to have a membership card to the cult to own one.

You could actually make money working that glory hole if the government subsidized it like the alternative energy industry. Good thing you do it because you enjoy it.

You have to have a membership card to the cult to own one.

You could actually make money working that glory hole if the government subsidized it like the alternative energy industry. Good thing you do it because you enjoy it.

You make your money I'll make mine

You got that ISX all tuned up for next weekend?

I wish. I quit workin for that company the end of last year. Castrated it and turned it back in. I wish i had time to drive down, but not gonna happen this year. Whats worse is after last year I tweaked the turbo tables a little more and got probly another 50ish horsepowers out of it lol. I miss that truck

Justin dyno - YouTube

I wish. I quit workin for that company the end of last year. Castrated it and turned it back in. I wish i had time to drive down, but not gonna happen this year. Whats worse is after last year I tweaked the turbo tables a little more and got probly another 50ish horsepowers out of it lol. I miss that truck

Justin dyno - YouTube

That was a company wagon and you had it that hot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That was a company wagon and you had it that hot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yea. Not a normal scenario though. Me and a couple of the top guys kinda were able to do what we wanted with in reason. Plus I did all the "special" stuff.

4k. Hood is worth more than that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That's that stupid cheap for a running/driving long hood narrow window 359. Was the Cummins a repower or was it a kt?

Edit: now that I think about it I don't think a kt cummins was offered early enough to be factory in that truck. It was probably a 1693 cat or v12 detroit when new.

Last edited:
That's that stupid cheap for a running/driving long hood narrow window 359. Was the Cummins a repower or was it a kt?

Edit: now that I think about it I don't think a kt cummins was offered early enough to be factory in that truck. It was probably a 1693 cat or v12 detroit when new.
Yeah kt was later. There was something hinky about it, vin plate said it was a 352a so it might have been a cab swap, it did have an aluminum frame so the "a" was accurate. It looked right from the outside, it was an actual heavy extended hood and it had the air cylinders.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back