8.3L Cummins Transplant

I don't care what you call it....but the fun wore off, I don't have time, and I need my shop space and a drivable truck. It won't have a "built, not bought" sticker on it so I really DGAF. :D

My age is leaning me towards 24-48 hr projects. I like to start something I can finish in a day or two and be done and move on. This project was more than I could handle from the start. I know when to bow out.

And as far as "hazing" goes...…:hehe:....I don't loose one bead of sweat to you kids that are the same age as some of my underwear. LOL

Last edited:
How can you say finish a project before me? First gen was built, drove the wheels off it and retired a while ago.......

2nd gen Duallie is God awfully close. If I wasn't such a finiky dude, it would be done.

Started detailing and working on some chit on my pro mod also.
:hehe:
Have not quit nor thrown in the towel.

Jory, shave your mustache, your not worthy anymore.

No, the crickets would happen to be getting this boat that momma bought fixed up so we can enjoy it before summer is gone. :D

Well....I finally made some progress. I got her out of the shop and onto my flatbed and delivered to a buddy that wanted a project and is good with bigger trucks. Hopefully in two or three months it will be drivable. :rockwoot:

Ol' girl saw sunshine for the first time in years. LOL

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5285.jpg
    IMG_5285.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 0
Did you drag it out of the shop or did you drive it out of the shop? Either way glad it finally has seen sunlight, even if it is just to get parked in another shop, where someone will actually love on it....

Did you drag it out of the shop or did you drive it out of the shop? Either way glad it finally has seen sunlight, even if it is just to get parked in another shop, where someone will actually love on it....

Drug. If he puts 4 hrs a week into it, that’s more than I would. There will be lots left, he’s just gonna get it driveable.

God danged asshats everywhere. :hehe:

Update. It is at a buddies house who is a good large truck guy. He is going to try to get it running where I can drive it and then I'll work on the hood and little junk later.

Back