8.3L Cummins Transplant

Absolutely. I enjoy the comedy. Carry on. :D

Nope, I'm done. I'll hit the thread up later this summer. Maybe between now and then, I'll get a text from you showing the truck backing out of the shop under its own power. Not just texts of a refrigerator full of that beer you call Coors.

Nope, I'm done. I'll hit the thread up later this summer. Maybe between now and then, I'll get a text from you showing the truck backing out of the shop under its own power. Not just texts of a refrigerator full of that beer you call Coors.

Have you tried Extra Gold?

Well, Jakes is correct. I built 5 outdoor pens just yesterday. Hot water tank and sink is installed in the feed room. Pig mansion is still consuming my time. I'll tell you what thought, it is sure nice washing pigs with some warm water instead of that freezing cold schidt we used last year. I've also got a brand new 22 KW generac setting outside out house that has been there for two months that still isn't hooked up yet. Maybe it will be possible to get that done before the first ice storm and power lose.

I still think I need to have a comp d party. Maybe if I don't get it done before this spring after the final pig show, I'll throw one on the smoker and buy beer and put some of you skilled mechanics to work for a day. LOL

Well, Jakes is correct. I built 5 outdoor pens just yesterday. Hot water tank and sink is installed in the feed room. Pig mansion is still consuming my time. I'll tell you what thought, it is sure nice washing pigs with some warm water instead of that freezing cold schidt we used last year. I've also got a brand new 22 KW generac setting outside out house that has been there for two months that still isn't hooked up yet. Maybe it will be possible to get that done before the first ice storm and power lose.

I still think I need to have a comp d party. Maybe if I don't get it done before this spring after the final pig show, I'll throw one on the smoker and buy beer and put some of you skilled mechanics to work for a day. LOL
Can I come make pond jokes?

I thought that was the point....pay talent with beer and pork. I have some talent....but none of this transplant stuff is in my pocket of secrets. LOL
With advances in modern medicine and your high level of income I'm supprised you guys haven't figured out how to make a pig heart work in a person yet.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Back