8.3L Cummins Transplant

No lie. Can you top coming home from getting engaged only to have your wife to be find a booty call on the answering machine from a chick that was around about 5 years prior to meeting your new wife to be? Ask her how that went.

What, couldn't convince her it'd be a fun way to celebrate the engagement?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

once you get used to hooking up a gooseneck on a flatbed you will praise god for such an invention...bedsides suck for that

Until you have to tie down your tie down straps so you don't lose them. NOTHING will stay on a flatbed without being tied down...damn things.

Chris

Until you have to tie down your tie down straps so you don't lose them. NOTHING will stay on a flatbed without being tied down...damn things.

Chris

No phuckin joke! My yeti is the only thing that stays put! Lol

Christ all mighty....where to start.... life. [/Thread]

I've bought some parts for the hydraulic lines...that's all I've got done lately.

Momma has me drafting house plans now....so, that means a lot of dirt work...so, that means it will have to get done at some point. I swear, it changes every week.

Momma has me drafting house plans now....so, that means a lot of dirt work...so, that means it will have to get done at some point. I swear, it changes every week.

She has a house. You have no dump truck. Pretty obvious to me what the priority should be. :hehe:

She has a house. You have no dump truck. Pretty obvious to me what the priority should be. :hehe:

Let me pass you to my supervisor....hold please......*beep *beep *beep....[soft music]....dial tone.....

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

House? She not happy in the barn now?

That's not it at all. When we moved out there, the plan was to live in the barn for 10 years then build a house. Well....it's been 11 years... :D Frankly, we didn't built it to last forever. It was temporary. It needs a lot of little things fixed...but no reason to dump money into it now. Good thing is, I get my entire barn back.

'Your' a bunch of funny SOB's today. :hehe:

It will such to remove and destroy everything we built in that barn with our own two hands, but having the full 75' x 45' floor space back will sure be nice. I'll leave a partial upstairs with the bathroom and shower intact. Too far down the road, but I got's idears.

Back