Budget Beater!

no build thread for me, not doing anything special or much different that TTR_21

yeah i'm running large twins and 5X20ish injectors

I could call mine a budget beater but who has a budget in power? Im surprised you didnt go with a bigger cam what needs flycuts.

I'm running my setup a little different since ill be driving it to every event. Titanium will feed main port on injection pump and be controlled with boost compensated regulator. HPFP will feed front port on injection pump and be controlled the same way but only be used when I'm at the track. HPFP powered by a switch in cab.

I'm running my setup a little different since ill be driving it to every event. Titanium will feed main port on injection pump and be controlled with boost compensated regulator. HPFP will feed front port on injection pump and be controlled the same way but only be used when I'm at the track. HPFP powered by a switch in cab.

well look at you getting all fancy

^^^ Few words of advice on the diverter: 1) make sure you run fuel injection hose or wastegate hose rated for the boost and heat you will see; 2) make sure your clamping system or fastening system does not have the ability to allow the air hose to blow off; and 3) get the air to the actuator from the cold side (post intercooler) to avoid any excessive heat to the actuator and hose. Good luck!

Back