Budget Beater!

Going to run an adjustable regulator as the OFV so I can run any psi I want. Going to start at about 70 psi and see where that takes me.

mine was happy @ 85psi, i am gonna bump it up to 100psi if i get it back up on the road. just cuz it looks cool with the gauge maxed out all the time

trust me on this one.......hook it up to key on power, i could smell hot metal a couple 3 times when i forgot to flip the switch and once when it didnt turn on at all

and if you go electric fans.....wire it up so you have the "manual on" mode also

First off, I wanted to say, Nice Build!!! I noticed that you have done all your freeze plugs except your front. Pat at Big Twin Diesel here in Meridian, ID has made CR front freeze plugs if you are interested. I had to clean out a little material for the plug to fit into the fan mount for the 12valve. But worked out nice.

file_zps21781453.jpg

file_zpsa6d70af8.jpg

file_zps182f08f9.jpg

Thanks! Looks nice. Only problem is I'm running electric fans and won't have the hub bracket to hold it in place. Not too worried about the front since it will be easy to access unlike the others.

Ill be doing some measurements soon and ill let you know what I use. All I will have is crank, alternator and tensioner haha

Gates belt pn for crank water pump alternator tensioner..

K080496
Don't know what you need if you have ac on

i have the fan hub and no a/c with electric fans, i thought the electric H2O pump was in the way to run just the alt/tensioner/crank set up

Back