Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I can’t imagine anything belt fed is liberal friendly however it’s not a “AR-15” which I heard on the news is one of the most powerful guns you can buy and with this each “clip” only holds one round so.....FYI a pool float catches the links nicely!
b2e95a7e9be8769a363440d250a516cd.jpg

That is awesome! I bet that thing is a bunch of fun to shoot!

Hey Allan!
Kenworth W900/ T600 AC/ Heater Aluminum Box | eBay

Semi, but it doesn’t care. It’s a Saker 762 but judging by the video about 700rds is the limit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BczhT1ByrXA

I SAW that video. I'd like to know what the bullets hit after the silencer started to or did come apart.

Holy **** that's a good deal! I might buy it. Just would have to protect the aluminum from electrolysis which isnt hard. I would imagine some sort of thermal break would be a good idea too.

I thought about getting one just to polish but that’s not a fun job to replace that so...

Maybe get it anodized?

Btw the queens regulations do not allow more than 5 shots in a magazine.

Na shiny but I wouldn’t worry about electrolysis because I doubt that box would rot away before most trucks are scrapped. Never personally seen one outlast 2 steel ones.

Yeah, that's a great way to trap some deicer and get some nice electrolysis going.

What's better for ET, comm 2 or 3?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nexiq unless you need off-road it so get the 3 but make sure it has the truck adapter. I have a 3 and never use it, way more cables and a PITA.

Last edited:
Only if its e-log compliant, and an auto. The only way ya can make money

My mom makes me go to bed at 8 when I’m home because I’m not old enough to make my own decisions. She has to hide the candy and makes sure I brush my teeth twice a day. When I grow up I’m going to be a truckdriver and I hope they have e logs so I can feel like Mom is there. I just hope it will remind me to brush my teeth.

Yeah, that's a great way to trap some deicer and get some nice electrolysis going.

What's better for ET, comm 2 or 3?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

More worried about any mating surfaces or bolts. Electrolysis is pretty bad up here. I've seen 5th wheel plates on trailers get pretty funky from it.

Back