Piedmont Dragway Diesel Truck Jam.

Yes... He has coined many terms. He taught us how to Hoss the Gas. Wade seems to be scares that Jeff will Hoss the Gas. He needs to stop pumping Koolaid.

benStillerDoIt1.jpg

hah ******* i was the only serious post in this thread.

****, just let me drive Wade's truck for an exhibition run!

You won't Gamble? You'll go to a race pay an entry fee and race for a pot? What a weak excuse admit it Wade you're scared! Go find another TnT and set another "Record"!

Wade, if you don't gamble donate it to charity if you win.
Either way nut up for once and do something.

I'm in for another $200, Jeff.
PowerflowTTFMF!

WADE WADE WADE WADE WADE WADE

So, it's ok to *****, moan, steal, cheat, bend the rules, be a douche....

but it's not ok to gamble?

I smell fish in a pot and a kettle that are both black.

Wade that why they call it drag racing and not test and tuning. It would be a great match up , put the haters to rest.

Are you going Wade? If so I will come if you will race me for $1000 heads up! We can do it 1 time or best out of 3. You have me covered by a mile so what do you say???? Powerflow vs ProFlow

Hey i have a sweet idea jeff.... not to do anything with your call out to wade... kinda off topic ... But if it were to happen id be willing to throw in 500 as long as it went to a dental plan so the next time i seen your ugly **** talking ******* face i could stand it :) Hows that for a deal :) Oh yeah and thats also providing you were to actually win seens how you were offering to unplug one of the injector wires with a miss already......2 pistons down of fire... seems like you got a big pair of brass balls buddy...... Ps **** you :) :Cheer: I actually told a local dentist about you... gave him a good story... i said in quote... He couldnt make a truck go fast so he gave up.. turned it into a tow rig.. then some how convinced a few sponsors to jump on board a missing last place rail that loves to claim default victorys... like that one against schied... remember that jeff..... Holly **** my dentist was all about sponsoring you buddy... you can add that to your list :)

Last edited:
Back