Piedmont Dragway Diesel Truck Jam.

Hey i have a sweet idea jeff.... not to do anything with your call out to wade... kinda off topic ... But if it were to happen id be willing to throw in 500 as long as it went to a dental plan so the next time i seen your ugly **** talking ******* face i could stand it :) Hows that for a deal :) Oh yeah and thats also providing you were to actually win seens how you were offering to unplug one of the injector wires with a miss already......2 pistons down of fire... seems like you got a big pair of brass balls buddy...... Ps **** you :) :Cheer: I actually told a local dentist about you... gave him a good story... i said in quote... He couldnt make a truck go fast so he gave up.. turned it into a tow rig.. then some how convinced a few sponsors to jump on board a missing last place rail that loves to claim default victorys... like that one against schied... remember that jeff..... Holly **** my dentist was all about sponsoring you buddy... you can add that to your list :)

Wow......you really stung him there.:doh:

Hey i have a sweet idea jeff.... not to do anything with your call out to wade... kinda off topic ... But if it were to happen id be willing to throw in 500 as long as it went to a dental plan so the next time i seen your ugly **** talking ******* face i could stand it :) Hows that for a deal :) Oh yeah and thats also providing you were to actually win seens how you were offering to unplug one of the injector wires with a miss already......2 pistons down of fire... seems like you got a big pair of brass balls buddy...... Ps **** you :) :Cheer: I actually told a local dentist about you... gave him a good story... i said in quote... He couldnt make a truck go fast so he gave up.. turned it into a tow rig.. then some how convinced a few sponsors to jump on board a missing last place rail that loves to claim default victorys... like that one against schied... remember that jeff..... Holly **** my dentist was all about sponsoring you buddy... you can add that to your list :)

Is this guy brain damaged? Seriously?

Wanted: tapatalk signature

All Talk

He's just like his loverboy, ALL TALK, NO ACTION. I could only wish you would try and get in my face. I will be waiting for that.

Weaksauce Dimitri..... Your smack talk game makes puppies cry. LOL

Really? Tell me this was a drunken rant and didn't know what you were doing or hacked or something. That was just sad. :doh:

Wade.jpg

In all seriousness, this makes absolutely no sense.

Wade has a lighter car covered by quite a bit, and the owner of said vehicle is trying to have a little grudge race to hype up the event. YET, Wade tells us if the lighter car weighed more he would consider it, and his new combo is not proven.....

Wade, why you so 'frade? Here is a chance to have a little fun and do something out of the box... Hell, you may even find a new fan or 2. Instead, you make up the gayest excuses in the world not to race a slower car and get your little sparkley to pop up and hurl invectives at the guy who is willing to race you with a SLOWER car. I'm beginning to wonder if you have any heart....... Do you not have blood in your veins, or are you pumping Kool- Aid?????

This could possibly go down as the most weaksauce moment in diesel grudge racing history. Dockboy knew you had him covered at TS way back when and he did not back down. Jeff knows you have him covered and he is game..... Where is the confusion? BLOOD PUMPERS TO THE FRONT, MY FRIENDS!!!

BPTTFMF!!!!

In all seriousness, this makes absolutely no sense.

Wade has a lighter car covered by quite a bit, and the owner of said vehicle is trying to have a little grudge race to hype up the event. YET, Wade tells us if the lighter car weighed more he would consider it, and his new combo is not proven.....

Wade, why you so 'frade? Here is a chance to have a little fun and do something out of the box... Hell, you may even find a new fan or 2. Instead, you make up the gayest excuses in the world not to race a slower car and get your little sparkley to pop up and hurl invectives at the guy who is willing to race you with a SLOWER car. I'm beginning to wonder if you have any heart....... Do you not have blood in your veins, or are you pumping Kool- Aid?????

This could possibly go down as the most weaksauce moment in diesel grudge racing history. Dockboy knew you had him covered at TS way back when and he did not back down. Jeff knows you have him covered and he is game..... Where is the confusion? BLOOD PUMPERS TO THE FRONT, MY FRIENDS!!!

BPTTFMF!!!!

1.jpg

Wow...I sat down with my 12 year old son about 3 or 4 years a go and had a chat with him about not making fun of how people look. Show respect for what a person can do, or has done, not how they look....my son got that concept pretty good at age 8 or 9...

How old are we here?...making fun of someone because how they look...wow...

FOR THE RECORD...

I PERSONALLY reached out to Jeff regarding his dragster back when he started posting pictures of his build...I also reached out to Darren Morrison too...fact is I had a list of about 12 different people we were interested in sponsoring, and spoke with the ones the owner of Grand Rock wanted me to. We decided to go with Jeff due to his LONG history of racing, referrals from other competitors, and the fact he is only 3 hours from our factory. NO ONE, or at least a select few, knew we sponsored him until the day of TS 2012...speaking of...Jeff has said on several of times, a win is a win, although he would've rathered RACED and one then taking a win due to default...but end of day...it's a win. It's like that with ANY NHRA, IHRA, NASCAR...any uniformed racing orginization, everyone would rather win legitly...but that's why it's called racing...

Very disappointing to see you act like this.

Who you going to steal the $500 from?

Jeff your a piece of **** you dont know me... but you sure love to talk out your a** I have never got on line and acted like that....but when it comes to you i dont care.... I have been dealing with your **** since 2010 DPC its time i just came out and told you to **** right off!!!! Your always crying about something... if your not crying about something your sitting in your basement coming up with the next thing to cry about..... God i have personally heard from countless people about the amount of S*** talking you have to say about me..... I called you over the phone once and tried to talk it out... we had an understanding so i thought.... but every where you go seems to be the same old song and dance..... Keep my name out of your **** hole and all you bull **** lies... you dont know me....You think im scared to get in your face in public once again you dont know me.... Will as competitors keep it away from all events... but we run into each other enough that im sure things will get interesting out side of racing.... NOW F off

Back