Piedmont Dragway Diesel Truck Jam.

Okay i have a question and this isnt directed to you swole so dont take it personally. People keep saying the "drama" in the diesel scene is whats ruining it. I have to disagree, the truck count was up at every race this year despite the chitty economy and high fuel prices. Another thing is go to yellowbullet and look at all the callout threads. There are tons and the grudge race scene isnt getting any smaller nor is the class racing. Those guys talk way more chit than any of us even think about. I guess i just dont see how this is hurting the sport. If anything several people that werent going to the event may go just to watch a head to head race between prostock and rail.

Fair comment...no offense taken...

I've just heard it said before and seen it, that since "we" are so small still compared to the gasser's, that we just need to be extra careful so we can be taken seriously and grow...

Just my opinion though...

Mainly, I'd just love to see Wade and Jeff Race!! I love watching both rides!
They're Awesome!

And I love a litte smack talkin myself, but there was some serious hatred in this thread...lol

Last edited:
I knew the real Douchemitri would show back up! All that layed back chit in that other thread was BS. Shouldnt you be in the shop anyways getting your POS ready for an azz whooping???? Oh wait! Somebody else is doing all the work since your nothing more then a steering wheel holder and check writer like your mentor Wade! Your a tool. Everybody here knows it. Im sure your nutswinging brigade will be here soon to stick up for the 2 biggest douches in diesel motorsports. Hey while your at it you should fly Wade to Utah so you 2 can suck each other off on the way to your big dyno event. Im sure you have a special pair of bare back sparkle britches to wear just for him while your swinging around his pole!

:hehe::hehe:
This, made me literally laugh out loud!

Between this thread, the various Bamtowheel related threads, that "Spam that other website thread", the "Dmitri vs. Shane Kellogg" thread, and other similar threads that I don't care to mention at the moment I have come to believe that these clips sum up the diesel performance world brilliantlyLOL: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zro4CfP9wY&hd=1"]Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (7/8) Movie CLIP - Wanna Dance? (2004) HD - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu7xiJ_HD6c&hd=1"]Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (8/8) Movie CLIP - The News Team Battle (2004) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Except for things actually happen in these clips...

Watch the clips, tell me I am wrong.

[Imagine I say this like Fog Horn Leg Horn] Now do we have someone in the audience who is brave enough, I say witty enough *cough cough...Amish*, to label who in the diesel world matches up to which news team (or individual characters) in the clips??? Like Channel Five news, Channel Four news, Spanish language, etc. Wade, Dmitri, Greg Hogue, that "Action*" guy, etc.

Last edited:
You two badasses keep it to **** talking. Leave the "I am gonna kick your ass when I see you to Anthony and Richard." LOL

You've already seen me. So you know I'm bad. I have the Michael Jackson album bad in the cd player, I've got a tat AND I've been to jail.
This guy here is just a poser though. He's not bad. He's done a few drugs and got tatted up to imply he's bad. He's really not though. LOL

Attachments

• LordoftheDanceRichard-2.jpg
    LordoftheDanceRichard-2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 0
I used to think this kind of crap hurt the diesel world, but I think it actually helps. Any time something like this gets started, it seems that business is generated somehow. Its kinda like watching wrestling on tv. Except the two biggest sh*t talkers we got are probably the two physically weakest humans in in the diesel industry, LMAO. We need more masculine people for the face of our industry. I'll bet the farm that my wife can beat the sparkles off duramini's jeans. And dmitri, to save you the trouble of thinking of something to say about my wife, she is very hot, and very strong. So be careful, Id hate to see you get put on your prissy a** by a girl. LOL

can i get a feel for the 'faster' vehicles that will be in attendance:

- Rudy's truck
- Wade?
- Bones?
-

You've already seen me. So you know I'm bad. I have the Michael Jackson album bad in the cd player, I've got a tat AND I've been to jail.
This guy here is just a poser though. He's not bad. He's done a few drugs and got tatted up to imply he's bad. He's really not though. LOL

Your a puss, I just saw a tiny girl turn you into Jelly. LOL. (congrats again)!:cheer:

oh hell, I don't know... I assumed since they are a big part of the shin-dig that they would have the truck there in some form or fashion.

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Your a puss, I just saw a tiny girl turn you into Jelly. LOL. (congrats again)!:cheer:

:hehe: That ^^^ applies to a bunch of us, Tim.

I'll admit. She has her way with me right now. Still soaking it all in. But loving every second of it.

Back to racing now... Wade, this is a win win for you honestly. If you lose the race. I assure you that you will have earned some respect from quite a few on here for finally stepping up and running someone. I bet its all hand shakes and smiles before during and after.
If you WIN!!! Damn, you got it made. You got some bragging rights on beating a rail, smiles and handshakes before, during and after, respect from folks and $1000. I think you should do it.

Last edited:
By FB Rudy's still have the engine out of the race truck fabbing turbo pipes. What about the Georgia Mafia? You guys coming or no

Back