Piedmont Dragway Diesel Truck Jam.

Very disappointing to see you act like this.

Was a lil drunk not going to lie... But hey people do dumb s*** all the time... not one of my better moments in life but im over the lies and bull **** that comes out of his mouth.... takes a big man to always just try and tear someone else down.... Im done with it and him... Im sorry if this is disappointing... I tried to call on the phone and talk.. we did... i thought things were cool... I was wrong...

Last edited:
Sparkle britches, make sure you wear your affliction shirt to. It will really make you look like a bad a$$ even more than you are. Prob scare Jeff right away and nothing will even have to go down. LOL

Last edited:
Nice

Hey there rhinestone cowboy you sure talk big. YOU come into this not me at you. I don't have a basement! I didn't have enough money after buying my new trailer to put it on a basement. I do promise I will have enough money with me for bail money when I see you next time. It's not going to be like you and Ben! Now, what's up with your boy? Is he going to lock this **** in or what???? My kids need some new shoes.

Hey there rhinestone cowboy you sure talk big. YOU come into this not me at you. I don't have a basement! I didn't have enough money after buying my new trailer to put it on a basement. I do promise I will have enough money with me for bail money when I see you next time. It's not going to be like you and Ben! Now, what's up with your boy? Is he going to lock this **** in or what???? My kids need some new shoes.

Looking forward to it buddy :) you love to talk to s***.... I have been keeping my mouth shut all this time... enough is enough.... You have no reason to talk s*** on me... Your a 2 faced piece of S*** always have been always will be!! I dont care about your race with wade... im not here sticking up for him.. nothing to do with me.... I just wanted to tell you F*** off once and for all!!

You two badasses keep it to **** talking. Leave the "I am gonna kick your ass when I see you to Anthony and Richard." LOL

In all seriousness, no one looks tough when typing about how tough they are. We're all grown ups here, let's act like we are.

You two badasses keep it to **** talking. Leave the "I am gonna kick your ass when I see you to Anthony and Richard." LOL

In all seriousness, no one looks tough when typing about how tough they are. We're all grown ups here, let's act like we are.

**** you.

Wade why do you get Chit Stick and his glitter brithes to derail this tread? Race Jeff. BTW you might want to ck 1320go for Jeff's RT against John and the Marty.

2012-10-13 TOP DIESEL

Round: E2

Name Number R/T ET MPH
L Marty Thacker 6258 .227 6.794 211.86
R Jeff Dean 4894 .038 7.825 163.31

Round: E1

Lane Name Number R/T ET MPH
L Jeff Dean 4894 .003 7.819 169.19
R John Robinson 467 .309 7.962 171.49

Oh BTW he had a 0.016 and a 0.022 RT in qualifying too, all on a 4/10 protree:eek: so I assume that is what's got you worried? I have a Protree trainer I can loan you. I know you don't get too much practice at T&T's.

Oh and Chit Stick........you might want to consider saving for your own dental plan, I'm thinking China Clippers might be in your future if you ever get enough grapes to actually show up where Jeff is racing.

Last edited:
Looking forward to it buddy :) you love to talk to s***.... I have been keeping my mouth shut all this time... enough is enough.... You have no reason to talk s*** on me... Your a 2 faced piece of S*** always have been always will be!! I dont care about your race with wade... im not here sticking up for him.. nothing to do with me.... I just wanted to tell you F*** off once and for all!!

I knew the real Douchemitri would show back up! All that layed back chit in that other thread was BS. Shouldnt you be in the shop anyways getting your POS ready for an azz whooping???? Oh wait! Somebody else is doing all the work since your nothing more then a steering wheel holder and check writer like your mentor Wade! Your a tool. Everybody here knows it. Im sure your nutswinging brigade will be here soon to stick up for the 2 biggest douches in diesel motorsports. Hey while your at it you should fly Wade to Utah so you 2 can suck each other off on the way to your big dyno event. Im sure you have a special pair of bare back sparkle britches to wear just for him while your swinging around his pole!

Wade....Race Jeff..For 2 reasons

1) For the fun of it, not for money.. Racing should be fun! Just go have some fun man.

2) To try to help cover the black eye this thread and so many others like it has given to Diesel Motorsports..

I like both you guys!! Both are good people on my book.. Go have some fun!

Last edited:
I knew the real Douchemitri would show back up! All that layed back chit in that other thread was BS. Shouldnt you be in the shop anyways getting your POS ready for an azz whooping???? Oh wait! Somebody else is doing all the work since your nothing more then a steering wheel holder and check writer like your mentor Wade! Your a tool. Everybody here knows it. Im sure your nutswinging brigade will be here soon to stick up for the 2 biggest douches in diesel motorsports. Hey while your at it you should fly Wade to Utah so you 2 can suck each other off on the way to your big dyno event. Im sure you have a special pair of bare back sparkle britches to wear just for him while your swinging around his pole!
LOL

That is all.

I have your bail covered Jeff...

Wade....Race Jeff..For 2 reasons

1) For the fun of it, not for money.. Racing should be fun! Just go have some fun man.

2) To try to help cover the black eye this thread and so many others like it has given to Diesel Motorsports..

I like both you guys!! Both are good people on my book.. Go have some fun!

Okay i have a question and this isnt directed to you swole so dont take it personally. People keep saying the "drama" in the diesel scene is whats ruining it. I have to disagree, the truck count was up at every race this year despite the chitty economy and high fuel prices. Another thing is go to yellowbullet and look at all the callout threads. There are tons and the grudge race scene isnt getting any smaller nor is the class racing. Those guys talk way more chit than any of us even think about. I guess i just dont see how this is hurting the sport. If anything several people that werent going to the event may go just to watch a head to head race between prostock and rail.

The big race

I will lay off this is not what I wanted when calling Wade out. I thought it would be cool to talk a little smack and get some interest. It worked until Duramini got all butt hurt. It wasn't about him but I guess he felt left out. Wade has been quicker than me but I think I can out drive him and win. I have the converter and gearing right and now I can try and drive. It still has a misfire at high rpm but I would have been game. I fill good that I built a car that can be RACED and go ROUNDS. It's not a record setter but that's not what I wanted, I wanted to race! Thanks everyone for having my back and hope to see everyone in the spring. Jeff

Sparkle britches, make sure you wear your affliction shirt to. It will really make you look like a bad a$$ even more than you are. Prob scare Jeff right away and nothing will even have to go down. LOL

just out of curiosity... why are we all so concerned with what clothes this kid wears? you guys like checkin him out all the time or what?

Back