Smokin93
Smokin93's cousin
Roughneck0913
Scott (If he's ready)
Mcrat
Mcrat
Kat
Nick D'Amico

So, where is Sutton, Howard, Natalie, and Joel (J&H)?????? And anyone else for that matter??

-Tom

We have a couple of more Duramax's coming from our site for WS

Is freakin "Skate or Die" Mike gonna pull?

-Tom

:hehe::hehe:LOLLOL That is funny as hell right there.

I hope he does, that is not very many trucks and I am truly disappointed that I cannot participate to help matters out. At least it is still a good month away so lets get the word out.

Joe

I am trying like crazy to make it, at the mercy of the painter right now but I have been knocking alot out at home so when he is done we just need to bolt it all together.

I am pretty sure Joel will be there.

BBD

I have a call in to "skate or die" Mike, just have to call him back again.
I have a least a few more customers who will make it also. But we certainly need to keep hammering this. Knock Knock - $500 to the winner of each class - come on - then $300, $200 for 2nd and 3rd.

Craig

gonna try and be there----I just need to get the turbos on, ARB in and new driveshafts made and of course the super secret other stuff---gonna work on the turbos this weekend and next week and then shortly thereafter the ARB and driveshafts---also got the new steering gear, pump to get in and maybe a new track bar----crap that's a lot for what time I got--but I want to come down and play and also hit more pulls this yr---chris

Yeah, screw it Chris, I would probably consider repainting the truck a different color though........

-Tom

impact painting isn't appreciated down there as in other places--not sure why not......

different color--nah I think a couple of stickers coming off the campershell should suffice---should throw the for a loop----chris

I will try my darndest to be there with a truck....

Much to my pissed off nature, I'm in for ankle surgery within the next three weeks that puts me as "unable to drive" for 8-12 weeks... I might be able to swing 300' though.

Either way I'll be there in a cheering section. Sorry!

I will try my darndest to be there with a truck....

Much to my pissed off nature, I'm in for ankle surgery within the next three weeks that puts me as "unable to drive" for 8-12 weeks... I might be able to swing 300' though.

Either way I'll be there in a cheering section. Sorry!

YAY! Tucker's alive!! Guess why people?!?!? Her small town just had it's biggest news EVER. They drug in high speed from somewhere!!!!

Back