So. Cal Pull - June 14th - Who is in?

I'll be in pro street, my cousin will be in street stock, and we'll see if we could get my brother to pull street stock.

Tony R will be in Street Stock with a D max, Colton A will be in Street Stock with a 12v. Thats 2 more in the street stock camp. Jerad from PDI is supposed to be coming, he will be pulling mod, then Mike Skinner from Denver will be in either pro street or Mod, not sure. So that is 4 more total.

Alright,

So far this is what we got:

My truck
Angela
Smokin93
Smokin93's cousin
Roughneck0913
Scott (If he's ready)
Mcrat
Mcrat
Kat
Nick D'Amico

So, where is Sutton, Howard, Natalie, and Joel (J&H)?????? And anyone else for that matter??

-Tom

I will try my darndest to be there with a truck....

Much to my pissed off nature, I'm in for ankle surgery within the next three weeks that puts me as "unable to drive" for 8-12 weeks... I might be able to swing 300' though.

Either way I'll be there in a cheering section. Sorry!

if i can race with a straight leg brace i think you can do 300' :poke:

ill most likely be in the stands as well :bang

I have NO class---take that as you may----but I'm going to try and be down there to pull in exhibition---chris

Comfort Inn and Suites Lancaster
1825 W Avenue J-12,
Lancaster, CA 93534
(661) 723-2001

Man it's going to be close for me, the paint might be wet and might not have windows as those ass clowns sent me green tinted chit. Its going back and there telling me the right stuff will be here early next week. I did get the billet damper cover over to the anodizers today though so putting on the fluidampr this weekend.

I am really shooting for this event, in fact I took 3 days of leave prior to having to leave for the event to botton stuff up.

Tom, is there absolutly no way you make it in time?

BBD

Tom,

you're gonna be there...come on...admit it :)

and I'll be there running work stock with 14 stages of nitrous, 8 CP3's and 4 2.6 chargers...

just to piss of our favorite conspiracy theorist since he seems oh so concerned about you and me joking around!

Alright,

So far this is what we got:

My truck
Angela
Smokin93
Smokin93's cousin
Roughneck0913
Scott (If he's ready)
Mcrat
Mcrat
Kat
Nick D'Amico

So, where is Sutton, Howard, Natalie, and Joel (J&H)?????? And anyone else for that matter??

-Tom
Let's see now, Tom's truck (with Sara driving), Angela, Natalie, Dirty Blond, Kat and I will probably try out my new truck since it is a 4x4. Looks like it is going to be the boys against the girls this time!:cheer::hehe::hehe:

Last edited:
Back