So. Cal Pull - June 14th - Who is in?

I'll wait til time gets closer and figure out if I'm gonna come down or not.

American Canyon, it's about 8 hrs to get down there. It's North bay area. Between hwy 101 North and hwy 80E and I-5 N

Correction, it's 8 hrs down to LA area. I google mapped it and it's 370 miles down to Lancaster, says 6 hrs.

Oh, I thought you lived more towards Sacramento. That is a long way. Kind of like Redding for me is 10+ hours.

-Tom

Then it will only be about 6 hours and change for you.

-Tom

Yeah, I'll probably end up giving in and coming down. Especially if I sell the other truck I've been trying to get rid of. Had the 3rd looker today, in a year :|

Ugh.

Don't forget guys, this is all for charity for kids. Easy to forget that in all the diesel excitement. I hope you all can make it, and that we have a ton of trucks pulling. Makes for a good show and brings in lots of locals to watch.
THanks.

Don't forget guys, this is all for charity for kids. Easy to forget that in all the diesel excitement. I hope you all can make it, and that we have a ton of trucks pulling. Makes for a good show and brings in lots of locals to watch.
THanks.

Hey wait a minute....I would have come there either way, but it don't need to be locals, us out of town folk want to see some action too! Now, that I know it's for charity for kids...I'm there FOR SURE. I've got to learn how to :drive: and maybe Pull as well. This is why I'll be learning and watching all of you, because I want to be some good competition someday. :rockwoot: Oh, there is one thing I THINK I'm good at already-----> :Cheer:

Big Bad Dodge - Famous!

Just found out that my neighbor, who I didn't know well until recently, has a framed picture of the original BBD from the High Desert 05 event. So, the point is Scott, your fans will be anxiously awaiting your arrival to the high desert - I got a kick out of that.

Craig

For those of you who like exposure, I heard a little rumor that Diesel Power Magazine and Diesel World Magazine will both be at the Thunder event. Getting close.

I suppose I’ll make it down there. Is there going to be free beer, Craig?...

Back