So. Cal Pull - June 14th - Who is in?

Just a couple things.

The facility out at this fairgrounds is really nice, but we will be pitting in the dirt, so be ready for that. Also, the entrance for the competitors and those entering the pits will be Gate 6. From the 14 Frwy, exit at H, go west to
30th street W, turn right, go to G-8, make another right, Gate 6 will be all the way down on your right side. You can pay and register right there at the entrance. Also, it looks like its going to be warm. If you bring EZ ups, make sure to have something to weight them down. It does get windy here in the High Desert.

I am cautiously optimistic about the track, it looks like it could be pretty decent as tracks go out here. See you soon.

Craig

:bangWell you all can come and watch while I pull against Big Bad Scott, or what ever it is since he dumped the ford body. ha ha!. Since I am running a stock maga cap it won't be much of a competition. Hope some more of you decide to pull.:cheer:

Oh, there's gonna be some action when I get home, that's for sure!!!!!:woohoo:

-Tom

Hey Cool Sara,
Are you going to pull with Tom's truck????
Betty

Not looking good. I am going to probably get to the pull right before it starts. I have some crap to do before hand that is a MUST. So It will be a close call but I havent had a chance to go up and drive it so I am guessing a no on it. But it will go down the track one way or another.
And bells--- well I am just not going there! hahaha

No tom wont be home in time for the event. Its pretty sh*tty but maybe next time. Gotta love the military

No tom wont be home in time for the event. Its pretty sh*tty but maybe next time. Gotta love the military

Oh jeez... now I see that was you and not him. My eyes have failed me lol. Sorry my bad. Ohhh Sarah, I was so hoping to see you drive the truck!! I hope it works out girl, I'm definitely rootin to see you do that! :cheer:

It's not all that bad Sara... If you're not driving Sara are they putting a wig on Craig and making "Shim" drive it?

Oh, there's gonna be some action when I get home, that's for sure!!!!!:woohoo:

-Tom

Tom this reminds me of when I was underway for a three month patrol years ago with a previous wife. I told her when the ship ties up she better be there on the pier with a mattress strapped to her back, her reply was: you better be the first one across the brow.

Hope you make it if there is any chance.

BBD

Tom this reminds me of when I was underway for a three month patrol years ago with a previous wife. I told her when the ship ties up she better be there on the pier with a mattress strapped to her back, her reply was: you better be the first one across the brow.

Hope you make it if there is any chance.

BBD

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Back