Texas ALERT!

EMcBride

Hoosier Stormtrooper
October 14-15 DHRA Texas Diesel Nationals (Nowel Thomas World Finals)-sled pulling, drag racing, dyno, vendors, burnout competition, show-n-shine, DHRA Do my Diesel and the first ever DHRA Barn Bash after hours party!:rockwoot:
Saturday will be open drag racing and sled pulling- come hook to the sled and/or run down the drag strip for fun. We will have DHRA DieselPower! Sled Pulling pros on site to help you learn the sport and possibly increase your distance and confidence for Sunday's competition sled pull.
On Sunday come out to see the Pro Diesel Series finals and DieselPower! Drag Racing Shootout. Watch Pro Street Champion Darren Morrison defend his title or participate in our open ET Bracket race.
Also witness 4 DHRA Modified, and 4 Super Street sled pullers including 2005 DieselPower! Sled Pulling Series champion Kent Crowder and the world famous Scheid Pulling Truck! All this action at Houston Raceway Park in October-plan on being there!:bang

15 minutes from my house....bet yo azz I'll be there.

Hey Eric...who do I talk to about doing some exhibition passes with a few Outlaw 10.5 cars ?

I'll be watching the races from the air conditioned comfort of my friends suite there.....suckas...LOL

I can be bribed with beer...if y'all want in. LOL

If the company still has a free AirTran r/t business class ticket available after the SEMA show I'll fly down.

I've driven to Houston and Dallas from Atlanta for the last time in my life though....LOL

Houston 2004 was a blast!

UNBROKEN said:
I'll be watching the races from the air conditioned comfort of my friends suite there.....suckas...LOL

I can be bribed with beer...if y'all want in. LOL
Yes Rich, I'll bribe ya with some brew for a comfy seat for me and momma. Just let me know where, I've alway's needed an excuse to go to Texas, and damn, this is looking like it. Oh yea, you got some new's you wanna share??:woohoo: :evil :evil :evil :rockwoot:

i will be there but now that i am geting big into pulling how the hell can i get a dhra rule book???? and do i need to join dhra???
robert
out

UNBROKEN said:

Watch? What fun is that? LOL LOL I wanted to see your beast go down the track :rockwoot:

We are going to try and make it... :woohoo: Blue is going to happy sled pulling and drag racing in the same day :ylsuper:

Unbroken, we typically would like to keep the exhibitions restricted to diesels, unless a funny car or t/f dragster shows up. But let me see if we have a lack of exhibitions and I'll get with you.
DHRA rules are listed under the sled pulling section of our website: www.dhraonline.com. For the fun hook, just the basics in safety, but for the competition we want the rules followed. We will try to get everyone in the work stock and street classes if possible.

maybe you need to donate a room or 2 to a few members rich, i bet they would donate beer, lots of beer LOL

PTSUPERD said:
Where's everyone stayin?

I'm going to romp around until someone offers me a place...... :bigsmile:

Yeah, just kidding! That place by DI looked good last year.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna do the Wingate by DI on Friday and somewhere in Baytown Saturday night since there will be more events on Sunday.

Back