Texas ALERT!

I just realized what the dates are.
I'll be there on the 14th...but my daughters Birthday is the 15th.
No way I'll be at a race that day...priorities ya know.

Gotta keep them straight Rich, for that you are officially forgiven in advance, and if you do try to show up I will personally whoop yo' butt back home to the youngun' LOL LOL

Guess what? Both Haisley modified trucks (Off Constantly and Rock Hard Ram) are raffling off chances to take a ride in the trucks. Two lucky spectators will get the chance to experience DHRA Modified pulling from the cockpit! All proceeds from the raffle will go to Make a Wish foundation.

Pulling trucks huh ?
They need traction right ?
Tell em I'm fat...so I'm good for traction....so I should get a ride. LOL

5 hours from me and a long time away... I'd like to say I'll be there, but it'll be up in the air until maybe early September.

Yea, I have a good bud who I'm sure will want to join in on the fun and make an easy weekend out of it...

sredish said:
5 hours from me and a long time away...

Well it's 1539 miles for us. But we has such a good time last year we are going back :woohoo:

Just wish I would hit the lotto so I could ship my car out :blahblah1:

Kat, if it didn't mean a week of solid driving I would drive out there and get your ride and bring it for you, I want to see a blue Dmax doing hotlaps again :evil

Billysgoat said:
Kat, if it didn't mean a week of solid driving I would drive out there and get your ride and bring it for you, I want to see a blue Dmax doing hotlaps again :evil

Ah Thanks :D

It was a tough job last year but someone had to do it LOL

It's even going to be cooler this year I get to hothap and sled pull :woohoo:

Tcolesanti said:
Your killin me.......LOL LOL LOL

I will do the best I can with my grocery getter :blahblah1:

We can't afford 3 race vehicles LOL

Back