Texas ALERT!

Billysgoat said:
And it can't multitask as well as Big Blue can after all :D

No, Meanie can't multi-task... But it sure is purty & it's fun picking on Cobras:woohoo:

That car will be in my garage forever. I like the performance of the C6 Z06 but the looks haven't grown on me it.

TAlbiston said:
Oh yes, and my truck love's picking on the Blue Meanie out there!

:blahblah1: You haven't even lined up against me :evil

And you won't either unless you baby bottles are emptyLOL LOL LOL

LOL LOL

We're shooting to be there. Had a great time last year :woohoo: and are looking forward to a great time this year too :rockwoot:

Vivian

OCT 14 & 15 huh......
i'm pretty sure i can make it out there. i drive my little truck over, i'm only like 4 or 5 hours away from houston. i'm in fort worth texas right next to DFW airport.
i'm sure it will be fun too......i wonder what my truck would do in the 1/4 mile???

There's no way we'll have any free airline tickets left but if I can get the time off I'll bite my tongue and drive 12 hours to make a few 14 second passes.

04 was a lot of fun and Lott's crew put on a good show.

ChokeonmySmoke said:
hey weweld....
thats a pretty nice burn out picture u have there...

i like i like

Thanks It looks real nice but took about 10K off the life of the tires.

Oh well if want to play you have to pay :ylsuper:

TooMuchBoost said:
There's no way we'll have any free airline tickets left but if I can get the time off I'll bite my tongue and drive 12 hours to make a few 14 second passes.

04 was a lot of fun and Lott's crew put on a good show.

I may have to navigate for you Andy :1tooth:

Timbeaux38 said:
I may have to navigate for you Andy :1tooth:

I hope, because I just made a deal today over lunch to be in Florida every 3rd week for the next year.

My schedule is hell this year.

We are staying at the Comfort Suites in Baytown since it is close to the track :woohoo:

I'll be there for sure. Took time off from work and have set it up cause it is birthday weekend for me. Birthday is on the 14th so I'll be having a real good time.:bigsmile: Need to get off my butt and set up reservations for a room hopefully there is a holiday inn express near there. Work has me spoiled cause taht is all we stay at. Suites no less.

Back