Texas ALERT!

My Family In Houston Knows I'm Coming To Stay But What They Dont Know Is I Wont Have Much Time To Visit. Im Goin Pullin

.....and don't forget the pre-race party at Diesel Innovations that friday- FRIDAY THE 13TH that is!:chug: :Cheer: :woohoo:

Friday the 13th :evil

Something tells me...y'all don't wanna miss this.

Kicked off last yr around 5 P.M. I will surrender my keys shortly after that so I'm not tempted to almost get my self taken to jail like last year.:lolly:

5PM ?
What the hell ?
Me and Billysgoat popped a top at about 11AM last year...and we weren't the first ones. LOL

UNBROKEN said:
I just realized what the dates are.
I'll be there on the 14th...but my daughters Birthday is the 15th.
No way I'll be at a race that day...priorities ya know.

:soap: slacker! lol, im going to do my best to come this year and if i do ill be there on my birthday :poke:

j/k LOL LOL your last name would have to be force to be at the track on your daughters B-day

as for that bribe, i think i might be able to come up w/ a few frosty ones :Cheer:

UNBROKEN said:
5PM ?
What the hell ?
Me and Billysgoat popped a top at about 11AM last year...and we weren't the first ones. LOL

Yea, I agree....I showd up at 10am and I think Amanda handed me one.:thankyou2:

Well, it is 934 miles from where I am at to this event. I think that I will be flying in for this even lol

I am gonna see about getting a hotel room, rental car, and making it out to this one. After going to the atlanta show and NOT GETTING TO SEE UNBROKEN'S TRUCK RUN I gotta at least hear it run lol

12 hour ride for me :huh::

I'm trying to figure out if I can make it, sure would like to but since I don't fly.............

jharvey said:

I'm trying to figure out if I can make it, sure would like to but since I don't fly.............

Skeerdie Cat:lolly: , after I saw the pic's you took in Commerce you better get your butt there. I'm in central Florida, I wanna drive but if all else fail's I'm on a plane dude:woohoo: They ain't nothin like "THRUST" when ya take off, God I love it. Hope to see ya there. Gary

wrongway said:
Skeerdie Cat:lolly: , after I saw the pic's you took in Commerce you better get your butt there. I'm in central Florida, I wanna drive but if all else fail's I'm on a plane dude:woohoo: They ain't nothin like "THRUST" when ya take off, God I love it. Hope to see ya there. Gary

Ohh don't get me wrong, I ain't skeered of flying, I hate what it takes to get on the plane.........I have a real short fuse in some situations.

jharvey said:

Is that all ? :poke: ;)

Total Est. Time: 22 hours, 10 minutes Total Est. Distance: 1538.18 miles

This is gonna be fun :D

Is there still a big shindig planned for after the race at the track? I can't remember and if there is I might bring the CompD Command post, pulling it out there is a LOT cheaper than a visit by the bluelight special.

Saturday night..after the race...Trent Wilmon in concert at the track.

Okay, I'll try to get the house out there, lots easier to stumble across the parking lot than weave my way back to a hotel LOL

Back