Sac injector testing/feedback thread

7x.14 with .300 lift....thats where the power is at. Bring on the F1s!!! Dynoed 680/1300 and looking for some 11s 1/4 times. Got my proxes on and tunning done.

well jaime the 7x.017s are getting fuel through them.... finally first start was tonight and my pump timing is off but right now these huge injectors with laser cut dv's are idling cleaner than my old 8x.011s were... i cant wait to see what they can do ...

awesome product jaime, best prices, and great communications... i found my last injector company...

I just built up a set of 7x.014's w/ .030 lift for my truck yesterday morning and installed them. My truck feels very strong. I needed more drive pressure to keep the turbo chugging at the end of the track. I think this is exactly what I was looking for, but I'm thinking 7x.018 sacs are in my near future! Atleast until the truck goes under the knife. I cant believe how much power it gained. I thought my vp was out of fuel, but I'm guessing I gained around 30-40hp by seat of the pants. I gotta get some dyno time soon.

Last edited:
I just built up a set of 7x.014's w/ .030 lift for my truck yesterday morning and installed them. My truck feels very strong. I needed more drive pressure to keep the turbo chugging at the end of the track. I think this is exactly what I was looking for, but I'm thinking 7x.018 sacs are in my near future! Atleast until the truck goes under the knife. I cant believe how much power it gained. I thought my vp was out of fuel, but I'm guessing I gained around 30-40hp by seat of the pants. I gotta get some dyno time soon.
7x18 how is that possible?

What's the biggest you guys are running for a street/puller. Jamie said 7x14s are smokey, but wanted some other feed back. I'm running a P pump 24 valve, port/polish, cam, s475 ett w/ race cover ect...

Last edited:
What's the biggest you guys are running for a street/puller. Jamie said 7x14s are smokey, but wanted some other feed back. I'm running a P pump 24 valve, port/polish, cam, s475 ett w/ race cover ect...

I just installed some 7x.014's with .030 lift in my truck and I'm very impressed with them. They are very clean for the size and easily controllable. I've gotten feedback from ppump guys saying they hazed at idle. I'll know as soon as my cam gets here. I'll be posting lots of info after the swap.

hey man...how does the 7x010(what i got now) compare to the 7x012..both w/lift...

power and smokewise...i think im bout on the limit right now of what i can stand egt wise and smoke wise,,,cuz i hate the soot on my camper....but i could always use alittle more power..turning the timing side of the comp on makes it smoke so bad the camper literally disappears behind the truck...

hey man...how does the 7x010(what i got now) compare to the 7x012..both w/lift...

power and smokewise...i think im bout on the limit right now of what i can stand egt wise and smoke wise,,,cuz i hate the soot on my camper....but i could always use alittle more power..turning the timing side of the comp on makes it smoke so bad the camper literally disappears behind the truck...

still running the 74mm turbine?

Get a Adrenaline. The timing will clear up the smoke., Edge tuning is terribly dirty.

Put a set of the 7x14's in my '98 12V. Stock HX35, 100 plate in the middle, 180 pump and a little tight of the AFC and stock timing, cam and 250K bottom end. I put down 383/1022. I was impressed. The truck runs great around town, has some haze but I need to install the thinner washers and get some more air. Thanks Jamie.

Phil (Justin's friend)

I can e-mail you the dyno sheet Jamie. The file was to big to attach. Here's a vid:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gnAju2Y8Ds&feature=channel_video_title"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gnAju2Y8Ds&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Last edited:
Back