Sac injector testing/feedback thread

what would be a get setup for my truck lol. 99 reg cab long bed, 6 spd, dual disk, super b over an S475. hrvp, mach 1s, and a drag comp. its my daily driver and i do tow 3 to 4 times a month . wanting to go maybe 150 or so and still be able to keep smoke down and tow .

what would be a get setup for my truck lol. 99 reg cab long bed, 6 spd, dual disk, super b over an S475. hrvp, mach 1s, and a drag comp. its my daily driver and i do tow 3 to 4 times a month . wanting to go maybe 150 or so and still be able to keep smoke down and tow .

7x.010 sacs would be my choice.

Hey, I just wanted to let you know jamie that I am very pleased with the new injectors and that I appreciate how well you took care to make things good on the deal too. These new 7 hole sacs run awesome in the truck and feel very strong compared to the 6 holes before. Again thanks man for hooking me up.

Hey, I just wanted to let you know jamie that I am very pleased with the new injectors and that I appreciate how well you took care to make things good on the deal too. These new 7 hole sacs run awesome in the truck and feel very strong compared to the 6 holes before. Again thanks man for hooking me up.

Thanks bud! Glad you like them.

Back