Sac injector testing/feedback thread

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
I get alot of calls from guys wanting to know what times they can expect on the track, or numbers on the dyno with my sac injectors. As I get feedback from customers with actual proof, I'll throw it up in here for you guys. Here is a video of a customers truck racing a twin turbo Cummins. The blue truck is running my 7x.012 sac 24v injectors. He ran a 12.49 @ 107mph.

VID00001.mp4 video by BHFR-GTR - Photobucket

The Blue truck mods are....

01 ex cab long bed 4x4 autohtt ex mani,htt 64/71/14, afe stg2, cpp 7x.012s, bd max flow,cfm+ intake mani, hx40dp, bully dog 6apidflow,tstpowermaxcomp,superchips for timing,rad box, 12.49 @ 107 1/4 mile!!!.suncoast pro-loc build trans, and 2200 stall 19-3d

Here is a quote that the customer posted on another forum. ....

"well had a great day, truck ran amazing. nicalexx is an awsome dude fun to race with, the trucks ran so different its not funny, he would leave me off the line and at the 1/8 he would be 3 trucks ahead of me, but when my truck shifted into overdrive it was on and i would real him in and be a truck or so ahead of him at the finish, i def had wheel spin issues. i ran between 12.7-12.8 most of the day with horrible 60' of 2.0 becuase of wheel spin, he was running the same 12.7-12.8. he was arround 102 mph i think and i was comming in anywhere near 107-109!!!! then i lowered the air pressure from 50psi down to 30 on the tires and ran a 12.49 at 107.48!!!!!!!!!!!!! with an 1/8 mile of 7.9 at 86.5 wow i was pumped up to say the least. all in all a great day and look forward to running with him again. here is a video of our first run of the night he ran a 12.7 and i ran a 12.8 you can def see my truck just stop from spinning. i have other videos and one of the 12.4 that i will get up later "

Black truck mods listed below.

98.5, 2500, QC, LB, DTT/TRE billet input & output, studs, rings, SO w/M6's, Source twins 62/71/14-S475, quad adenaline, airdog, draw straw, blah, blah, blah, ect, ect, ect

put ur sac 7x.012 in my truck saturday night and LOVE them. idle is WAAYYY smoother, truck just runs so much smoother all around. def the best injector i have put in my 24v by far. great daily driving with comp box on 2, turn that baby up and you got your self some good fuel. I cant wait till the strip opens up ill post up numbers it feels like its gunne be low 12s im hopin to get it into the high 11s..

Ill be sure to post up results of mine, turbo should be in in a few weeks, still need a dam tranny (first need money for one LOL)

Has the first guy in this thread dynod his truck yet?

no tuner..drag comp slowed it down..hitting 1400 at the lights..50 psi boost...cleanes up the smoke right after it leaves...dam pics wont fit or id put one up ...1.80 60 ftrs are good..the 97 mph is right for the 14.0 too..

ya gonna call me bout the lost injectors and shirts and stuff??

I have had literally 15 sets of injectors in my truck. I searched high and low to find an injector that made power and was clean doing so. I am by no means an easy person to please when it comes to modifying anything. So far have had 2 sets of Jamie's Sac nozzles. Upon install, though very skeptical, very very impressed. As stated before on other forums and other threads, CPP's 7 hole SAC nozzles are it. Most likely, i'll never own another. I bought a set of 7x12's for my truck ran them for about a month, from day 1 I was extremely impressed. My truck is a daily driver. I needed the truck to drive around town clean. I needed to be able to tow moderate loads. I wanted to make lots of power. With Fuel prices the way they are, I wanted to have good fuel economy. However hard to believe, these injectors did all very well. So well in fact that when I had a idling, I purchased another set. Rather then give up my originals that I was so impressed with... Installed my new set of 7x14's though admit-tingly a touch dirtier around town, equally impressive. Basically Tons of power potential, extremely clean, and second to none customer service. Hat's off to Jamie for an extremely nice set of injectors Thanks Bud :Cheer:

no tuner..drag comp slowed it down..hitting 1400 at the lights..50 psi boost...cleanes up the smoke right after it leaves...dam pics wont fit or id put one up ...1.80 60 ftrs are good..the 97 mph is right for the 14.0 too..

ya gonna call me bout the lost injectors and shirts and stuff??

You wanna go bigger?

I have had literally 15 sets of injectors in my truck. I searched high and low to find an injector that made power and was clean doing so. I am by no means an easy person to please when it comes to modifying anything. So far have had 2 sets of Jamie's Sac nozzles. Upon install, though very skeptical, very very impressed. As stated before on other forums and other threads, CPP's 7 hole SAC nozzles are it. Most likely, i'll never own another. I bought a set of 7x12's for my truck ran them for about a month, from day 1 I was extremely impressed. My truck is a daily driver. I needed the truck to drive around town clean. I needed to be able to tow moderate loads. I wanted to make lots of power. With Fuel prices the way they are, I wanted to have good fuel economy. However hard to believe, these injectors did all very well. So well in fact that when I had a idling, I purchased another set. Rather then give up my originals that I was so impressed with... Installed my new set of 7x14's though admit-tingly a touch dirtier around town, equally impressive. Basically Tons of power potential, extremely clean, and second to none customer service. Hat's off to Jamie for an extremely nice set of injectors Thanks Bud :Cheer:

Thanks Scott. I appreciate the feedback Bud. :Cheer:

You wanna go bigger?

lemme git a little more toyhauler towing in it first...when its hot as balls here in florida

im thinkin next size up tho yeah..little bigger if i can keep the egt's under control when towing...

lanky put it out there pretty good couldnt have said it better myself..im really happy with my setup now..:clap::cheer:

8200 lbs that day and ran a 14.0 i was grinning hard kids..my truck has usually behind the perf curve for some reason..but comin together thanks to jamies inj setups!:clap::clap:

ill stay in touch jamie...were trying so hard to git away and do some camping but it aint comin together for us...

fine job sir

I just installed my CPP sac 7x.012 in my 00 Dodge. I was running some DDP 250 comps. The sacs are by far the best injecto I have ever had in my truck! They idle perfect and are unbelieveably clean! OH my do they outperform the DDP hands down! Thanks CPP!!!

Back