Software beta testers needed for 'Anteater'

I think you missed my point. I understand what you've said though. I want to know if its possible to lock up 2nd and 3rd, but it unlock to shift... Locked shifts are not necessary for every day driving, Im not really interested in putting that much stress on the input while towing either. If its not possible, then its not possible. Doesn't make me like the controller any less.
It unlocks to shift as a factory one does, but since you can set it to lockup at any speed it works like a lockup switch. This system is similar to how the factory pcm works but completely tunable

So say you want the shift points at 25, 45, and 60 mph for the gear shift points. You can set the TQ lock and unlock to follow that pattern or just across the board at say 28 mph

Ok, I think I understand what your saying. I'm the kind of guy that has to do and experience stuff for my self to fully understand it. In other words I would have to play with it.

Ok, I think I understand what your saying. I'm the kind of guy that has to do and experience stuff for my self to fully understand it. In other words I would have to play with it.
That's why I was saying it's hard to explain without a screen shot lol. I was the same way until I played with it. Then it became clear how it worked

I'll see if I can come up with one. I am stuck at my annual training right now and have very limited access to my truck to get the laptop.

Here is what it looks like and where I installed mine.

Attachments

• Trans controller.jpg
    Trans controller.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 0
  • cockpit2.jpg
    cockpit2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
Photoses

This shows the basics. You will have the dashboard, from there you will "Design" your calibration. A new screen will open. You will change your calibrations to meet your needs, then save your file, and upload it.
I am running mine from a bench and haven't actually "tuned" anything here, just showing the defaults that you start out with.

Attachments

• FSTCDash1.jpg
    FSTCDash1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 0
  • FSTCDash2.jpg
    FSTCDash2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 0
  • FTSCDash3.jpg
    FTSCDash3.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 0
  • FSTCDash4.jpg
    FSTCDash4.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 0
Sick. so glad I didn't pull the trigger on the ATS standalone. :rockwoot: this product is sooooo long overdue. thanks to the guys that came up with this. I will be ordering one soon enough.....:cheer:

Back