Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Some are OTR running 200k per year. Others are farm trucks. Some are 6-700hp some are stock 400-485hp. The only things they have in common is they're all red. My dads 2250 is over 700hp to the ground and I'm just waiting for it to drop the crank in the dirt so I can swap it.

When a stock motor cracks a piston or breaks a crank its "driver abuse" but if a 700hp motor does the same "it has to be the tune" causing the issues because poor parts quality is never the cause.

Oh and these aren't all mine. The last two were texted to me and are being fixed in other shops both in Indiana.

We have a local fleet that bought a bunch of isx's, not one out 50 made it out of warranty without a major overhaul.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

We've had a few new trucks have to get overhauled. One with about 30k on it. Most of our issues are the damn after treatment systems.

550d66888bf7bcdfb64bdfbd39221908.jpg

How long is that thing?

Yes, how long is it?

You spelt hideous wrong...

There is way worse. I'd go for "unique" though. How many acres does it take to turn that SOB around 180 deg? Do you have a pusher that follows you to shove the ass end over? LOL

Yes, how long is it?

There is way worse. I'd go for "unique" though. How many acres does it take to turn that SOB around 180 deg? Do you have a pusher that follows you to shove the ass end over? LOL

Haha 53 feet. It's a 15'6" spread, rear axle is a steerable, front and rear axles lift. It's how we haul taters around here in Idaho haha
:poke:

T, what weight will you be legal to haul?

The way States like South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, and the state routes in idaho are set up, the longer you are and the more axles you've got, the more you can haul based in their bridge law, that's why A-train doubles, and multi axle single trailers are the cat's meow out here.

The rear axle on that wagon is actually a steerable. Haha

The way States like South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, and the state routes in idaho are set up, the longer you are and the more axles you've got, the more you can haul based in their bridge law, that's why A-train doubles, and multi axle single trailers are the cat's meow out here.

A lot of log trucks run 4 axle single tire pups for that reason.. It's crazy where they can get a 9 axle setup on some of the logging roads.. Slip tongue pup helps out on that though.

Back