Highest VP44 HP?

Ray Salters just did 870 HP on a DynoJet this weekend in Dallas with a VP44. Not a fancy one, but a stock one.

Mach 8's and nitrous is a lethal combination.

Soup Nazi said:
Ray Salters just did 870 HP on a DynoJet this weekend in Dallas with a VP44. Not a fancy one, but a stock one.

Mach 8's and nitrous is a lethal combination.

Hey Don, When do we get to see a dyno sheet from your trucks??

Ultimate Diesel said:
i am running Dons injectors and they are big machs and i will gladly post my dyno sheet :rockwoot: and yes i agree, nitrous and mach 8s are a deadly combo.

Ultimate Diesel said:

My truck is semi-retired. But it may come out if or when needed. :kick:

Ultimate Diesel said:
I want a dyno sheet from Don's truck with "Dons" Cam "Dons" Injectors "Dons" Valve springs.

You dont have enough clout to "want" jack anything.

If you had a clue about my truck you would not make silly demands like that.

Soup Nazi said:

I know everything I need to know about your truck there Don. Since for some reason you think it's this huge secret.

Who's says I need to have clout to demand? I just demanded a dyno sheet. :eek:wned:

:shake: <-------Clout

Ultimate Diesel said:
I know everything I need to know about your truck there Don. Since for some reason you think it's this huge secret.

Who's says I need to have clout to demand? I just demanded a dyno sheet. :eek:wned:

:shake: <-------Clout
man i am starting to take Rebs side. i tried to appologize but man your an arrogant little kid arent you. you are makin great power, granted but man you are burning way to many bridges. maby next time we are at the same competition, me and you should race. you know, my DON M injectors and my little ole VP44 vs. your ULTIMATE diesel truck.

Ultimate Diesel said:
I want a dyno sheet from Don's truck with "Dons" Cam "Dons" Injectors "Dons" Valve springs.
i can gladly post Rebs dyno sheet where he pegged the 1200. he is running all of the above. would that make you feel better?

Ultimate Diesel said:

Look 10 posts above to the sheet I posted. Its on Don's page, but I've seen the graph in person also. Hint he's a F-1 dealer =P :thankyou2:

Or you want the sheets from Don's daily driver? :hehe: :what:

Soup Nazi said:

Now that is funny right there.... I don't care who you are. :hehe:

why can i olny find mach 7 on the internet. and i would also like 2 see some big numbers at schied this year. inline6power i would be intrested in seeing a dyno sheet if u dont mind it sounds like u got a prety bad ass truck and looks good Thanks, Dane

strokersmoker said:
why can i olny find mach 7 on the internet. and i would also like 2 see some big numbers at schied this year. inline6power i would be intrested in seeing a dyno sheet if u dont mind it sounds like u got a prety bad ass truck and looks good Thanks, Dane
thank you very much and yes i will post my dyno sheets. i have an old one where i did 693 uncorrected, 713 corrected and that was with my old setup. i am hoping to dyno very very shortly with this new setup and i will post that one as well. truck has some major changes in it now and blows that 713 out of the water. thank you very much on the compliment strokersmoker.

strokersmoker said:
sounds like u got a prety bad ass truck and looks good Thanks, Dane

Eh... its okay... It isn't a 1,200 hp common rail though.....

LOL

Sorry Adam, just had to. :poke:

Back