10 second 1st gen

Sure, spray this pizz out of it, that sounds good in theory.
It works, too*

*when you have the fuel to clean up.
This is where I see the plan really fall apart

Im meth dumb, please explain, How much meth do you need to push to take advantage of using nitrous?? Plus this is happening at 20+* of base timing on top of the mighty VE’s timing!?!? On a stock head gasket and head bolts?

People like you are the reason i left this fourm 8 years ago

And people like you are the reason forums are where they are today.

You are in the dinosaur camp with a bunch of seasoned guys who should have died out a long time ago. Yet they stay around and share their knowledge with younger enthusiast. You have not closed your mouth and opened your ears long enough to realize this however.

A wise old man once told me, ask more questions than you answer.

You are in the dinosaur camp with a bunch of seasoned guys who should have died out a long time ago. Yet they stay around and share their knowledge with younger enthusiast. You have not closed your mouth and opened your ears long enough to realize this however.

But what if you answer your own questions?

Okay, let’s do that.
The following are all your words.

made close to 450hp with an all but stock truck and some nitrous
450hp was with stock injectors
ran low 12's with nothing done to suspension just a good tire.
drag raced a 1st gen and has gone a fast
found the rpm limit of the 727 and stock 3.07 gearing

First off. BOOM !!!

Secondly

I promise that what you’ve done equals, how do I say it... Nothing special.
I can assure you the limits of these engines, with nothing but fukalated stock parts, were discovered before there ever was a second gen. A lot of folks were very excited to see the P7100 come available in 1994.

PS: If you are a troll, thanks for the entertainment, you’re pretty good at it.

This is not the thread to be making sense. :Cheer:

There knowledge, if i were to listen to you guys i would have a p pump and 47rh swap under the hood of a 1st gen body. Not sure why you guys think i have no experience racing and modifying 1st gens. I have built two truck both in the 12 second range over 8 years, have made 430hp with "nothing special ". But hey what do i know

There knowledge, if i were to listen to you guys i would have a p pump and 47rh swap under the hood of a 1st gen body. Not sure why you guys think i have no experience racing and modifying 1st gens. I have built two truck both in the 12 second range over 8 years, have made 430hp with "nothing special ". But hey what do i know

Dude...... You are REALLY putting some serious effort into this window licking. Such an Olympian type effort. All other lickers look up to your window licking swagger......

We get it. You made 400hp. All bow before the 1st gen god.

ps. 1997 called and they want their horsepower numbers back.

Saying 10s will be easy because you went mid 12s is the most asinine thing anybody has heard. That is where the disconnect is.

There knowledge, if i were to listen to you guys i would have a p pump and 47rh swap under the hood of a 1st gen body.
Not a single person has recommended a P-pump in this thread.

Not sure why you guys think i have no experience racing and modifying 1st gens. Not a single person has accused you of having no experience, you show that every time you post.

I have built two truck both in the 12 second range over 8 years, have made 430hp with "nothing special ". But hey what do i knowNEWS FLASH: 430hp aint ****, a 12 sec 1/4 mile aint ****, and you arent doing anything guys weren't doing 20 years ago. So why do you think you are some type of 1st gen guru?

Its comical how phucking entitled you are. YOU came here to ask US if it was possible, you seem to have forgotten that. GTFOH

Hey if I toss the fat chick out of the passenger seat and put a FFS sticker on the back window i should be able to shave my ET 2.0 seconds right?

Back